K&H Pet Products Furniture Cover

K&H Pet Products Furniture Cover
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I would love to buy one of these for my cats that like to come in the house but I hate that it leaves hair on my furniture so I don't let them
Andrea C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
This product seems like a great addition to living room to block dog hair. I wonder if there are any darker colors to hide black dog hair?
Samantha M.
Coachella, CA
Have not tried this but my dog is ALWAYS jumping on the couch and bed! but from these previous reviews this product doesn't seem so great
Jasmin S.
Mission, TX
Need this since my dogs love taking up all the space on our couches. And would also help so they can be nice and comfy we I'm not home
Katrina D.
Oldsmar , FL
The idea is great and I think it protects my couch to a certain extent but as soon as you sit on it, it moves and falls out of place.
brooke j.
Flowery Branch, GA
Great to keep my white couch clean from my 3 black dogs and 1 black cat! I keep it on at night then take it off before guest show up
Rachel S.
Stevenson, WA
Love this. Its hard to stay on the couch sometimes but it has saved my couch from numerous scratches and tears from my dogs claws.
Cheryl W.
SPRINGFIELD, IL
I bought one of these for my couch but every time my dog jumps on the couch the back comes off.. but he is a big Standard Poodle
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love my cat, but not what she does to my furniture. These covers are stylish and comfortable and the cat surely doesn’t mind!
Alexandria P.
Grundy Center, IA
My mom has an over 200lb St.Bernard who thinks the couch is his bed, these definitely help protect the furniture at her house!
Daphney S.
Birmingham, AL
Is this good for big dogs?
Madyson M.
Palm harbor, FL
Anyone know of a way to get your dog to lay on it?
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
This is way to cute! Where can I get this?
Aishwarya G.
Daytona Beach, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
can a cat use this???
Kelly R.
Grandville, MI
Do they make this product in just one size? Just wondering if they make a larger size for the sofa.