K&H Pet Products Furniture Cover

K&H Pet Products  Furniture Cover
K&H Pet Products Furniture Cover
Brandee M.
Barboursville, WV
With two cats and a dog that all shed, this is a must!! I was always lint rolling my furniture but now I just take this off before sitting down and I don't get hair allllll over my dark clothes!! Perfect!
Stephanie C.
Jacksonville, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs have this and love this they all try to lay on it at the same time though it never works with a Great Dane but they love it and wish I could fit more in my house.
Cassie T.
Love it for the most part. I wish it would stay on the couch a little bit better seeing as I have to put it back up there day after day. Other then that its a good purchase!
Shay G.
Richardson, TX
It is nice and the theory is great, but it keeps fur off my couch just as well as the $3.99 fleece throw I bought at Ikea so I don't see the point in spending so much on it.
Diana J.
Chicago, Il
I have a hyper 110 pound black lab, and they do not stay on for long. They're really nice, easy to clean, good material, but we just have to keep fixing them.
Melissa F.
Tampa, FL
My mom just gave me one of these for my love seat. It works great and it's easy to wash. It only comes in limited colors and is a little pricey for what it is.
Abbey S.
Cabot, AR
I really like my furniture cover I use for my couch! It keeps all the dog hair off and I will never have to worry about dirty paw prints on my furniture!
Grace H.
Bridgeton, NJ
I have some difficulty keeping the cover in place because my dogs are large, but overall this a great product for keeping dog hair off the furniture.
alexandra c.
My dog loved this it was really cute to see her lay on it and go to sleep! She really enjoyed it and I would tell others to get it for there dog!
Michelle W.
Dayton, OH
Awesome concept, that's about all. They slide all over the place. The color choices are also severely lacking. Not worth the money or the hassle.
Daphney S.
Birmingham, AL
Is this good for big dogs?
Madyson M.
Palm harbor, FL
Anyone know of a way to get your dog to lay on it?
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
This is way to cute! Where can I get this?
Kelly R.
Grandville, MI
Do they make this product in just one size? Just wondering if they make a larger size for the sofa.
Aishwarya G.