K&H Pet Products Furniture Cover

K&H Pet Products  Furniture Cover
K&H Pet Products Furniture Cover
Ashley T.
Oceanside, CA
This is very expensive for a furniture cover. I could use a sheet and get the same results. Moreover, I do not like to promote my dogs getting on furniture. It would be nice if they could make a dog bed out of the same material.
Brienne M.
Alpharetta, GA
Used in a house with 4 big dogs. we put it on and 20 minutes later it has fallen off the back and it just turns out it is just a fun blanket to try to get under. i guess if you have one dog or small dogs who don't like to lay under blankets its good. just not for me.
Hillary G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I really like this because i have a male dog and he likes to look out the window but he can leave stains on the couch so with this cover i can just take it off and wash it and protect my couch from his man business lol
Ivonne C.
One of my dogs shed a lot and is always leaving so much hair on our couch so we bought this for her to lay on and now she just sheds all her hair in this cover, making it easier to clean it all up
Lyndsay M.
castaic, CA
If they match your decor. I put one in my sons room since my cats like to hang out in there. again my dogs and cats are small so I'm not sure how this will work with big dogs since i know big dogs are heavier and could take it off.
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
I bought this cause we have two little dogs that shed like crazy . It doesn't stay in place at all , My little dog is very active so she jumps from couch to couch and every time she would jump the cover would move too .
Donna S.
Raeford, NC
These work very well if your dogs like to be on the furniture alot. Of course if your dog sheds a lot you have to keep up with that. Bigger dogs knock it down when getting up and down too, but overall it is great.
Nicole A.
It would be nice if the front came down lower, my chocolate lab loves to run himself up and down the front of the couch. It is pricey, but it does save the couch. I also wish it would stay to the couch a little bit better.
Tammie W.
Stoughton, WI
My husband bought the couch cover. It is great and has saved the couch. It tends to slip on the leather but, I don't think this would be as big of an issue for fabric couches. All in all, I would recommend.
Nadia F.
My parents purchased this for our sofas because our cats and dogs are friends of the furniture. The problem was that the cover would shift often and require us to straighten it a few times a day.
Daphney S.
Birmingham, AL
Is this good for big dogs?
Madyson M.
Palm harbor, FL
Anyone know of a way to get your dog to lay on it?
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
This is way to cute! Where can I get this?
Aishwarya G.
Daytona Beach, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
can a cat use this???
Kelly R.
Grandville, MI
Do they make this product in just one size? Just wondering if they make a larger size for the sofa.