K&H Pet Products Furniture Cover

K&H Pet Products  Furniture Cover
K&H Pet Products Furniture Cover
Callie S.
New Salisbury, IN
This is amazing we put it on the couches when we allow the dogs to get on them and when we have a party or something we just take the covers off toss them in the washer and we can sit with no hair on the couch it's amazingggg!
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
Talk about a life saver. My doggy always wants to be on our brand new furniture. We ended up getting one to keep our furniture nice. It definitely did the trick.
Stephanie C.
Jacksonville, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs have this and love this they all try to lay on it at the same time though it never works with a Great Dane but they love it and wish I could fit more in my house.
Tina A.
Conway, SC
My husband and I came across these for our couch and love seat. Before we got the our two dogs kept laying all over our new furniture and driving us crazy trying to keep them off of it. We were afraid of them ripping them or leaving spots. We saw the covers and bought them to match our decor. I found out fast that they are awesome for dogs and kids too... We love ours....
Lesa B.
Spokane, WA
I bought this because we have cats and dogs and the cat hair was driving me insane. They like to lounge on my bedroom chair and it was constantly covered. I purchased this cover and while it is not a design statement, it does fit well enough and it stays put. Recently my 70 pound Golden Retriever has decided that she too would like to lounge on my chair! LOL The cover stays on just fine. (the cats are not happy) This can easily be washed and it does protect the furniture.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA

I was a bit nervous, but decided to give this item a try. We have a pug who loves to rub her face in into our fabric couch. This item fit our standard 3 seat couch very well and is holding up extremely well. It does need to be adjusted every so often but so would any cover. It is think enough to keep her from damaging if she digs at it. I have great coverage and it came at a good price.
Janina M.
Surprise, AZ
This is a great product, I love having a pug but I hate having his short hair stuck all over my bran new couch.. this is the solution although it is kind of pricey. I also wish that it would come down a little bit lower in the front because he loves to rub himself up against the front part of the couch .
Rachel K.
Greensburg, PA
If you have a pet but hate the hair they leave on the couch or chair, this is an answer for you! We only allow our pets on certain couches in the house and we use these covers when it's just us. The covers keep the dirt and hair off the couch and are easily washed in the machine. Whenever guests come over just remove the cover and voila!
Jenny M.
Westminster, CO
Bought this for my mother who has a dog that sheds like CRAZY!. IT doesn't really fit her furniture the way I had thought it would and I think that may be why it doesn't stay in place. For the money, I'd rather just buy some nice cute sheets and put those on the furniture
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
This is nice for a med size dog, My boxer was a little too big for it but she still tries to get on it lol Tho my mixed lab loves it she is a little smaller then the boxer so she fits perfect on this & even my friends kids tend to sit on it lol
Daphney S.
Birmingham, AL
Is this good for big dogs?
Madyson M.
Palm harbor, FL
Anyone know of a way to get your dog to lay on it?
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
This is way to cute! Where can I get this?
Aishwarya G.
Daytona Beach, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
can a cat use this???
Kelly R.
Grandville, MI
Do they make this product in just one size? Just wondering if they make a larger size for the sofa.