Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog BedsK&H Pet Products

by K&H Pet Products

The K&H Coolin' Pet Cot incorporates our Cool Core technology into the center of the elevated dog bed to keep dogs comfy and cool on those hot summer days. Keep your pet cool and raised off the ground with a K&H Coolin' Pet Cot. K&H took their innovative O

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of K&H Pet Products Coolin' Pet Cot Elevated Pet Bed Retail Box Gray/Blue Large 30 X 42 X 7 Inches!
Levittown, PA
K&H Pet Products Coolin' Pet Cot Elevated Pet Bed Retail Box Gray/Blue Large 30 X 42 X 7 Inches uploaded by Sofia M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve got this for my medium size dog, he loves to sleep on his bed and even prefers it over my bed sometimes!!!
Forest Hills, NY
K&H Pet Products Coolin' Pet Cot Elevated Pet Bed Retail Box Gray/Blue Large 30 X 42 X 7 Inches uploaded by Tina T.
Purchased at: Walmart
It was very easy to set up for my 11 year old German shepherd. Once it was set up, she instantly jumped on it. It is very lightweight and love that she sits elevated off the ground that it allows her body heat to breathe. It will be wonderful for the summer! #influenster #complimentary
Incentivized Review
K&H Pet Products Coolin' Pet Cot Elevated Pet Bed Retail Box Gray/Blue Large 30 X 42 X 7 Inches uploaded by Hali C.
I love this elevated dog bed. It was very easy to set it up and is it extremely sturdy. Koda thinks it’s very comfortable and happy that he’s off the floor.
New Castle, PA
K&H Pet Products Coolin' Pet Cot Elevated Pet Bed Retail Box Gray/Blue Large 30 X 42 X 7 Inches uploaded by Meghan F.
I like the idea of this product but after reading the instructions I found this not to be what I was looking for. I like the bed idea which it’s nice the mats are interchangeable. However when putting in the water they recommend grapefruit to prevent bacteria. I’m not a fussy person so now I have to worry about bacteria in my dog bed. Also I thought the blue would be mesh and it’s like a hot water bottle. You add water and it stays cool. I think I’d rather like the idea of the of the regular bed that’s waterproof and bacteria proof.
Incentivized Review
K&H Pet Products Coolin' Pet Cot Elevated Pet Bed Retail Box Gray/Blue Large 30 X 42 X 7 Inches uploaded by Faith A.
Honestly bought this for my dog for the simple fact that he truly believes he is a king. He will only sit on things that make him high in the air. He will often get my pillows and kick them to stack up on the floor to be the king of the mountain. He loved it and thinks it is his royal thrown.
Incentivized Review
K&H Pet Products Coolin' Pet Cot Elevated Pet Bed Retail Box Gray/Blue Large 30 X 42 X 7 Inches uploaded by Christina M.
I love the K&H Pet Products Coolin' Pet Cot. As soon as I assembled the cot, which was very easy to do, my dog jumped right on and was happy. I have been looking for an elevated cot, and there are many out there, but the K&H brand is very economical. This cot keeps my dog off the garage floor, and out of the grass.
Incentivized Review
K&H Pet Products Coolin' Pet Cot Elevated Pet Bed Retail Box Gray/Blue Large 30 X 42 X 7 Inches uploaded by Bri Z.
Really sturdy high quality elevated cot. Will be really great in the summer as water can be added to provide cooling for your pet. My german shepherd already really loves it! Nice to have a comfortable place for your dog to rest while outside that’s not on the ground. Super simple to put together and take apart. No tools required and stores compact and tidy.
Richmond, KY
K&H Pet Products Coolin' Pet Cot Elevated Pet Bed Retail Box Gray/Blue Large 30 X 42 X 7 Inches uploaded by Jenna T.
We have a 100 on (slightly over weight) black lab. She is usually kicked off her dog bed by the cats, but she loves this! This is our first raised dog bed, it’s winter weather here. She was a little skeptical at first and someone said to lay a blanket on it since it’s cold out, worked perfectly! She chooses this over her plush dog bed now. Would definitely buy again! I could have probably gone down a size in bed, but this gives her a little extra room :-)
Nashville, TN
K&H Pet Products Coolin' Pet Cot Elevated Pet Bed Retail Box Gray/Blue Large 30 X 42 X 7 Inches uploaded by Ashley W.
I actually bought this cot for my kitties. I’ve got two, so I figured they could both lounge on here together. I added a memory foam mattress pad for them during the winter and I’ll remove it during the summer. It’s definitely big enough for two cats. I think a medium-largeish dog would fit alright. Maybe with less room to stretch out. You’ll need a decent amount of space for this because it is fairly wide. It’s tight to snap it together, but it feels very sturdy, yet incredibly lightweight. I haven’t tried the cooling feature, but it needs water added to properly work, which I didn’t realize and I think is important to note. I’ll try that when it gets warm and they like to lounge in the sun. It’s about 6 inches off the ground, which seems high enough. Overall, I definitely recommend this product! It seems sturdy enough for a substantial sized pet and the material is quality!
Orting, WA
K&H Pet Products Coolin' Pet Cot Elevated Pet Bed Retail Box Gray/Blue Large 30 X 42 X 7 Inches uploaded by Mandie J.
Our dog coco, is a Great Dane and I am so happy for this! Coco needs a bed higher off the ground and this is perfect! I’d buy a bigger one too!

Looking for your answer?