KGC Pure Ginseng & Green Tea uploaded by Taylor M.

KGC Pure Ginseng & Green Tea

Dietary Supplements Slim Fit Only 5 Calories Artisan Ginseng Since 1899 Premium Panax Korean Red Ginseng Fully Mature Roots Grown For 6 Years In A Health Shake Or Serve Like A Tea Iced, Hot Or On-The-Go! Gluten-Free &Amp; No Added Sugar Non-Gmo, No Corn, No Dairy 10 Instant Packets Why Korean Red Ginseng? Consumed For Over 2,000 Years Throughout Asia, Korean Red Ginseng Is The Most Highly Regarded Adaptogenic Herb In Eastern Tradition For Its Naturally Supportive Properties.* Korean Red Ginseng Helps Support: The Immune System* Memory Functions* Energy &Amp; Stamina* Blood Circulation* General Well-Being* Key Benefits Of South Korean Green Tea Include: Egcc Naturally Promotes Healthy Weight Loss* Supports Metabolic &Amp; Thermogenic Functions* Clean-Grown, Young Leaves At Peak Of Flavor Fully Mature Ginseng Is Grown For 6 Years! When Grown For 6 Years, Ginseng Contains An Astounding 35 Times The Functional Ginseng Saponins (Ginsenosides) Of Younger Roots.&Nbsp; Kcg Certifies That Our Ginseng Is Grown For 6 Years, Offering A Commitment To Quality In The Ginseng Industry That Few Can Match.&Nbsp; You Can Feel The Difference! A Heritage Of Responsibility &Amp; Reliability With An Origin In The Korean Government, Kcg's Brand Of Ginseng (Called Cheong-Kwan-Jang In Asia) Has Been Cultivated By Artisan Growers Since 1899.&Nbsp; Our 113 Years Of Rigorous Quality Control Has Earned Us Gmp Certifications From Australia, Saudi Arabia, South Korea &Amp; Japan, Ensuring You A World-Class, Premium Product. *These Statements Have Not Been Evaluated By The Food &Amp; Drug Administration.&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

Taylor M.
Albertville, AL
This product is amazing. All it took was MAYBE 3 days for me to start losing weight. It gave me so much energy and it had to have increased my metabolism. Ginseng is really an amazing thing to try! I definitely recommend it to anyone trying to lose a few pounds or many!
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
GInsneg and green tea are the best things you can do for your body. It detoxifies and cleanses your body very good from anti-oxidants. Would buy again and recommend to anyone to wants a healthy lifestyle.
Caity C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like to drink this tea in the morning to help me lose and maintain my weight. It has a wonderful, refreshing flavor! Make sure to drink it as is without any added sugars to get the full benefits.
Karina J.
Great way to cleanse your body. Works well if you are consistent with it, the taste is actually really good. If it's not to your liking try adding a little bit of honey for a sweeter taste.
Gabrielle B.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This 7 day program that will cleanse your kideys , and liver. It is designed to support the aspect of your overall digestive health. Also tastes great! Add honey not sugar!
Juana  A.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Green tea is perfect to detoxify our body and gives a lot of energy to our body. reduces inflammation and helps control hunger. It is a perfect comolementi when dieting. this stuff is amazing. I love green tea and this is just so great.
Kitana M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm a tea addict and I've tried so many different brands and this one has a great blend . it's not bitter at all and I use sugar of course and I always feel better after having a cup. it helps to open my airways and relax
Morgan A.
Omaha, Ne
This product is amazing . It is very good high quality tea and you can never go wrong with it. Just don't drink it before you go to bed or you will be up! But I replaced my morning coffee with this and love it!
Alice R.
I love green tea and anything that has green tea in it. Green tea is supper healthy for you and not only that but it is good for loosing weight and also good for relaxation!
Rosa C.
Miami , FL
Green Tea helps with weightloss and maintaing once that weight is off! Is great because it detoxifies and cleanses your body and your system. I Love green tea!
Gracie C.
Is it healthy? Fda approved? Does it do what it says it does? Does it make you lose weight or water weight?
Valerie O.
Does it work & is it healthy?
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Why this product help me o lose wait
Patricia W.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Where can I find this?
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
Does this really help loose weight??