BY KFC #12 in Dining

april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I have a love hate relationship with KFC. When I used to go there when I was younger, I loved it. I found that they had amazing chicken (I love fried chicken), mashed potatoes, and macaroni and cheese (which was my favorite!) But upon going there again, I found that the chicken that I once thought was so good, was actually extremely greasy and was something my stomach agreed with. That’s unfortunate for me; but the price is right and they usually send our fliers in the mail for an even cheaper price.
Holly W.
Marshfield, MO
I absolutely LOVE their mashed potatoes & gravy, mac & cheese, potato wedges, and most of all, their $5 Famous Bowl. It is always packed with their mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, cheddar cheese, and popcorn chicken. Every time I am in charge of picking where we eat, I usually pick KFC simply for the Famous Bowl.
Melanie D.
Love KFC. Love there chicken. The thing is the food chain you go to is a hit and miss. Either you get a good service or a person who’s just too miserable to serve u and food meal would be great or they look like you can’t eat because they’ve been there all day. And every time I order something they always forget some of my order in my bag. KFC
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
KFC is one of our favorite family dinners.  Going through the drive through is so easy and it makes for a quick and delicious meal.  I do feel as though it is a little more expensive than it should be but aside from that I am always pleased with the quality of our meal and my little girl can't get enough of the potatoes.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
KFC is very hit or miss when it comes to their restaurants.  Some are run very well and they take their time to making their food delicious, then other stores don't care and just slop the food together.  When they are on their game I always get the bucket and it's very delicious.  I feel like I'm paying a fair price for what I get and I'd recommend the ones that are competent.
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
Honestly I don't eat out a lot but one place I do enjoy going is KFC I will only go to the KFC on Foothills Boulevard in Roseville California 95747 and my go-to and favorite guy there is Paul always a smile on his face I've never seen anybody hustle so much I just love this KFC this staff especially Paul who goes above and beyond remembers me means a lot as a customer to be remembered and thanked keep up the good work Paul thank you for the excellent food colonel
Sydney 💋.
KFC has awesome chicken! I love getting the $5 box because it's very filling and a good deal. The box comes with chicken tenders, mashed potatoes, cookie, and a drink. The chicken tenders are always so crispy. The coleslaw is by far the best side they have. The service is usually quick and the food is great.
KFC is just  the best the variety they have the specials the mash potatoes the biscuits and the gravy and the great taste that is so different from all the chicken places has me going there quite a bit I really love it there and great for big families and reunions
Riley S.
I love kfc, especially their chicken bowls. The one thing that is a little annoying, though, is that their drive thru always takes forever! Also, their value menu isnt very good. I feel like I would go there more if they had a legit dollar menu. KFC
Nicole Z.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE KFC! Can be greasy but its nice to have when you’re craving some fried chicken and comfort food! The prices are reasonable for family meals. Even the $5 box is perfect for single meals! I go whenever im craving. And they have a drive thru!
Stephanie M.
Colonia
Which side do you prefer?
Jesus G.
What kinda of burguers are there?
Tori Cross T.
West Palm Beach, FL
Are there any locations remaining that sell the chicken potpie's? My location (Palm Beach) said they've been discontinued.
mero B.
Jeddah, Mekah
KFC Tel me how many times you eating Kfc per month?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
What's your favorite menu item there?