Keystone Light® Beer 4-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Kim S.

BY KEYSTONE LIGHT

Introduced in 1989, Keystone Light is a light-bodied, crisp beer that is always smooth. Keystone Light is for those who know a beer among buddies always tastes best when it's smooth. see more...

Rachel K.
 I'm not a Beer Drinker but I worked at a bar for over 5 years and this was a good seller it's very affordable and crew found at any grocery store
Lisa K.
Chino Hills, CA
Always in Vegas I have to grab myself some “stones” before starting the evening. Always affordable! Never harsh or heavy. I do enjoy Keystone!
Noemilie M.
Bartow, FL
Extremely strong tasting beer that leaves a horribly bitter after taste. It’s so strong that it leaves me with a headache after just one beer.
Kerri G.
Toms River, NJ
It's been many years I really don't remember the taste or smell of the Keystones, but I most have enjoyed it cause I drank it for a long time
Jody D.
This beer is alright. It is a cheaper beer but compares well to similar products. I drink this beer at BBQs. This beer has an decent flavor.
Nicole B.
This is the beer of the true functioning alcoholic. Cheap as dirt, gets ya drunk. No one drinks this to enjoy it. You drink it to stay alive
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Really dislike the flavor and smell of this beer. My SO purchases this brand when it's on sale at Dollar General, otherwise we'd rarely buy.
Jessica E.
Molino, FL
Whoo... lol... it's beer, of you want to get drunk, it get the job done. After about 2, they start to taste like water and go down super easy
Yasmeen K.
Danvers, MA
Doesn't taste the best but it's a good abv and really good price. This beer wont break the bank but you can have a great time with friends!
Anastasia C.
Fort Collins, CO
This is the worst beer I've ever tasted in my life. Someone gave my boyfriend and I a pack for Christmas. I never want to drink it again.