BY KEYSTONE LIGHT

Introduced in 1989, Keystone Light is a light-bodied, crisp beer that is always smooth. Keystone Light is for those who know a beer among buddies always tastes best when it's smooth. see more...

Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Really dislike the flavor and smell of this beer. My SO purchases this brand when it's on sale at Dollar General, otherwise we'd rarely buy.
Jody D.
This beer is alright. It is a cheaper beer but compares well to similar products. I drink this beer at BBQs. This beer has an decent flavor.
Jessica E.
MOLINO, FL
Whoo... lol... it's beer, of you want to get drunk, it get the job done. After about 2, they start to taste like water and go down super easy
Yasmeen K.
Danvers, MA
Doesn't taste the best but it's a good abv and really good price. This beer wont break the bank but you can have a great time with friends!
Amber C.
Boston, KY
These are good but the big cans are a little to big it gets hotter quick then the smaller ones and I like my beer as cold as I can get it
Emily L.
Wisc Rapids, WI
It's my husbands favorite beer. He buys it all the time. He's 30 now and it's his drink of preference since we first met, when he was 19.
Anastasia C.
Fort Collins, CO
This is the worst beer I've ever tasted in my life. Someone gave my boyfriend and I a pack for Christmas. I never want to drink it again.
Erin C.
Not terrible. Not great. Good beer if you're on a pretty limited budget. Not my favorite to be honest. But if worse comes to worst....
Melissa G.
Tallahassee, FL
This is a cheap bottom of the barrel beer. Its cheap and tastes like it. Its great if you don't have money to spend any anything else.
Samaa M.
Smithfield , RI
It's not that great. It's very light and has little to no taste at all. But if you like it light then the price point is pretty good