Keystone Light® Beer 4-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Kim S.

BY KEYSTONE LIGHT

Introduced in 1989, Keystone Light is a light-bodied, crisp beer that is always smooth. Keystone Light is for those who know a beer among buddies always tastes best when it's smooth. see more...

Beverly N.
Sunrise
I don't drink beer so I really can't say its 5 stars or less because I don't drink beer. But what I can say is that with all the beer purchases I've made has been for someone else
Emily J.
Bloomsburg, PA
This beer is good if you’re on a budget. I’ve purchased this multiple times from local beer distributors and it’s always been a good price. It tasted good but definitely isn’t my favorite.
Laura F.
Keystone is a very inexpensive beer but it is one of the “you get what you pay for” products. Not a good flavor at all. Smells awful as well. I feel like this is more of a last resort kind of beer and probably wouldn’t really recommend it to anyone.
Meghan P.
West Terre Haute, IN
I do not care for this beer very much anymore. It's priced on the lower end which definitely reflects the taste. I'm a firm believer in you get what you pay for.
Erikka B.
Good for beer pong, but if I just want to relax with a drink and unwind, Keystone wouldn't be my first choice. It gets the job done, but it's nothing to write home about.
Kayla M.
Monongahela, PA
First beer I ever drank and was almost my last because it’s gross ! It was cheap and easy to get so we had many party nights with this beer . I would never ever drink it again !!
Leah Y.
Boston, MA
this is the beer i used to steal from my uncle jim when i was like 13 its so gross but it comes in like a 60 pack so he’ll never notice your prepuberty self got drunk off two beers
Jayme V.
Cottonwood, CA
This beer is okay. I remember drinking this in high school at parties. Just a cheap beer. I wouldn’t purchase it now as an adult and being of age. But as a teenager that didn’t know beer too well we thought it was great lol
Courtney P.
Great cheap six pack for when you want a beer but don’t have the cash to spend on a more expensive beer. Not the best tasting beer, but it’s decent. I don’t buy it often that’s for sure. I have to really be on a budget
Alice R.
Portage
This is a very affordable beer and it brings back good memories. It tastes enough like my preferred beer choice, Miller Light, that I was able to enjoy this when I was struggling financially. This is a good social beer as it doesn't break the bank and it is something that everyone can enjoy together. I would repurchase this beer just for the memories.