BY KEYSTONE LIGHT

Introduced in 1989, Keystone Light is a light-bodied, crisp beer that is always smooth. Keystone Light is for those who know a beer among buddies always tastes best when it's smooth. see more...

Jayme V.
Cottonwood, CA
This beer is okay. I remember drinking this in high school at parties. Just a cheap beer. I wouldn’t purchase it now as an adult and being of age. But as a teenager that didn’t know beer too well we thought it was great lol
Courtney P.
Great cheap six pack for when you want a beer but don’t have the cash to spend on a more expensive beer. Not the best tasting beer, but it’s decent. I don’t buy it often that’s for sure. I have to really be on a budget
Alice R.
Portage
This is a very affordable beer and it brings back good memories. It tastes enough like my preferred beer choice, Miller Light, that I was able to enjoy this when I was struggling financially. This is a good social beer as it doesn't break the bank and it is something that everyone can enjoy together. I would repurchase this beer just for the memories.
alison s.
Arden, NC
I like to start off drinking some heavier, classier beers, then after two or three just transition to the STONE. It doesn't taste like much after a couple of beers, so that works out pretty well. Price can't be beat and the 24 pack lasts me a while.
Mona B.
Raleigh, NC
Are you really in college if you aren’t drinking a warm sixteen ounce can of Keystone with your friends?? It’s incredibly cheap to buy, therefore it’s not a premium beer by any means. But it is for sure a good price and maybe it’ll bring back some good memories for you too. It’s a great buy for a tailgate or party if you’re trying to save money.
Jesseca H.
If I could do half a star, I would. I don't purchase beer anymore unless it's for a friend's occasion like a birthday or something. It has a good, cheap price, but the taste is also cheap. If you're a fan of beer, I wouldn't recommend this brand. I would recommend Corona. Keystone Light® Beer 4-16 fl. oz. Cans
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
We all have our vices when you're flying down the river behind just enjoying the Heat and your friends there's nothing wrong with the Keystone for the price it is always right not my go to at home but if I'm out for a reason and drinking I would totally go for it
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
This beer does get the job done! If your broke and looking to get faded then this is a great choice! Taste wise, it’s kinda bland but like I said we’ve all been broke but wanted to have fun.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
Not a bad flavor, good for cooking, and drinking straight.  flavor is pretty good, although there is a bit of an aftertaste for my liking.  still, its something that we tend to buy for barbeques, as most of my friends still prefer this particular beer.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
I have to give keystone some credit cause its dirt cheap and gets ya sloppy, not my preferred sloppy but it deff does the trick. Deff a bathroom beer, meaning its watery its drinkable for sure. Not my personal choice but if its there I'll drink it!