BY KEYSTONE LIGHT

Introduced in 1989, Keystone Light is a light-bodied, crisp beer that is always smooth. Keystone Light is for those who know a beer among buddies always tastes best when it's smooth. see more...

Stephanie P.
Gainesville
This reminds me of binge drinking, college, poor decisions. An absolutely terrible beer to try and sip slowly and enjoy. But if drinking in large quantities very practical because of the low price. Would recommend in certain situations.
Cara S.
Wichita
Cheap beer, not bad though. Reminds me of my college days..... Oh to be young again.   Not enough to say to fill all of the spaces they want about this product, but pretty sure most people have had it at one time or another.
David W.
Wilson, NC
Keystone light is a bear that you buy when you have no money I go down roughing it sits heavy in your stomach doesn't have a good flavor and I would only recommend this if you were broke do not host a party and bring this out
Michalyn M.
Belton, MO
My husband drinks keystone light. His whole family does actually. I prefer India pale ales when it comes to beer but if I’m going to go with a cheaper brand this is what I drink. It does down easy and doesn’t break the bank.
Jessica P.
Altavista
Ain't nothing like a 6 pack of keystones to get your a*s lit while floating down the river. Bluegrass on. Sunscreen on. And good old cheap, ice cold beer. The rivet water dripping off your paddles only makes it better.
annamauer M.
Madison
A great tailgate beer for college football season! I have been drinking Keystone Light for years and never makes me too full. I love that it is extremely budget friendly as well. Crisp taste and a classic! I'm sure to buy again as times goes on.
Jessica D.
Tulsa
It is a decent beer it is very affordable we usually only buy the liquor store version of this beer. Keystone is keystone it can hang with your basic domestics it’s ok have purchased on several different occasions
Ashley G.
Frackville, PA
My husband tends to get cans of beer due to them being cheaper than bottles. He only drinks light beer when he's not drinking something fruity. He hasn't complained about the taste and he continues to buy it.
Katie O.
Lakeview, OR
Couldn't have gotten through my twenties without a case of Keystone! Great for everyone and perfect for a game of beer pong :) very affordable for broke college students even! Highly recommend!
Jill N.
Ahhh keystone. I keep thinking oh that's got to be all of the cheap beers.. and then you throw keystone at me (natty ice too I guess) it's cheap beer what do you want me to say? Gets you drunk so there you go.