Keystone Light® Beer 4-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Kim S.

BY KEYSTONE LIGHT

Introduced in 1989, Keystone Light is a light-bodied, crisp beer that is always smooth. Keystone Light is for those who know a beer among buddies always tastes best when it's smooth. see more...

Tayla T.
Estill Spgs, TN
Keystone are actually my favorite beer. They're super affordable and extremely easy to find at almost anywhere alcohol is sold. This is the perfect amount for me too!
Giselle M.
Fort Worth, TX
Oh boy where to start with these bad boys. Want a beer for a night in with the boys? You got it. Want to forget everything for days on end? You betcha. Nothing helps me forget quite like Keystone. Also you can make jokes about getting stoned.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm not much of a drinker especially beer🍺🍺
Once in a while I like to have a cold one and Keystone Light has always been my Brew of choice!!
I've worked in the beverage industry for 17 years so I've seen and tried almost every beer possible and this is still my favorite!!
Besides ciders which I've grown to like as well ex angry orchard etc!!
I think my love of Keystone Light started as a bonding drink between me and my father ( we are estranged now😕), but ever since I was a small girl my father always had ice cold Keystone in the fridge. I much prefer beer in aluminum as I find they stay so much colder then bottles in general!!
The flavor is just unique as well it's not to bitter or harsh to me it's very smooth, it is the only domestic beer I can actually finish🍺🍺
Maybe it's just old skool memories but people even laugh at me when I tell them I enjoy Keystone Light I guess because it's been around for ages and not widely popular at all in any of the casinos or bars here where I live!! It's more of a kick back at home kinda beer, and cheap as well!!
This beer also tastes #delicous with a big glass of ice as well!! Cheers!!
Malissa R.
Apopka, FL
It's a light beer and with that you get the same somewhat empty taste you get in other light beers. Still does the job and is a cheap alternative to some other beers. Overall not a bad choice if just hanging with friends or watching a game.
Alex S.
Portland , OR
I always get this for my dad, he likes the basic stuff!! This beer is good for use with bigger parties since it’s pretty cheap in the stores!! I grew up with this beer and if I needed a cheap beer to go to this would be the beer of choice!
Cara S.
Wichita
Cheap beer, not bad though. Reminds me of my college days..... Oh to be young again.   Not enough to say to fill all of the spaces they want about this product, but pretty sure most people have had it at one time or another.
David W.
Wilson, NC
Keystone light is a bear that you buy when you have no money I go down roughing it sits heavy in your stomach doesn't have a good flavor and I would only recommend this if you were broke do not host a party and bring this out
Michalyn M.
Belton, MO
My husband drinks keystone light. His whole family does actually. I prefer India pale ales when it comes to beer but if I’m going to go with a cheaper brand this is what I drink. It does down easy and doesn’t break the bank.
Jessica P.
Altavista
Ain't nothing like a 6 pack of keystones to get your a*s lit while floating down the river. Bluegrass on. Sunscreen on. And good old cheap, ice cold beer. The rivet water dripping off your paddles only makes it better.
Jessica D.
Tulsa
It is a decent beer it is very affordable we usually only buy the liquor store version of this beer. Keystone is keystone it can hang with your basic domestics it’s ok have purchased on several different occasions