Keystone Light® Beer 4-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Kim S.

BY KEYSTONE LIGHT

Introduced in 1989, Keystone Light is a light-bodied, crisp beer that is always smooth. Keystone Light is for those who know a beer among buddies always tastes best when it's smooth. see more...

Katie P.
Austin
The nastiest nastiness. Water than was puked up by a smoker. I can’t believe people drink the crap! It’s cheap because it is literally not worth anything. So gross. I wouldn’t drink this if you paid me.
Stephanie H.
This beer is good for beer pong and beer pong only. I see no other reason to voluntarily drink this beer when there are others that are similar and better and not that much more.
Chris B.
altoona, IA
Gross. Although, true story and the only reason I give 2 stars. The 2 stars are for when my baby brother was all clogged up and couldnt poop for weeks. I mean the kid was in bad shape. But he drank a Keystone Light and the flood gates opened for him. So if your ever clogged up downtstairs, get yourself some  Keystone. Otherwise, dont drink.
Deanna A.
Trumann
Watery, foamy, light beer taste, not as stout a flavor that you would think that comes out of a can. However the foam to liquid ratio is a tad bit higher than I like for a beer.
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
Everything you'd expect from a light beer. Flavor isn't terrible but a bit more watered down tasting. Good if you are looking for a cheap beer. Not hoppy or strong.
Malissa R.
Apopka, FL
It's a light beer and with that you get the same somewhat empty taste you get in other light beers. Still does the job and is a cheap alternative to some other beers. Overall not a bad choice if just hanging with friends or watching a game.
Alex S.
Portland, OR
I always get this for my dad, he likes the basic stuff!! This beer is good for use with bigger parties since it’s pretty cheap in the stores!! I grew up with this beer and if I needed a cheap beer to go to this would be the beer of choice!
Cara S.
Wichita
Cheap beer, not bad though. Reminds me of my college days..... Oh to be young again.   Not enough to say to fill all of the spaces they want about this product, but pretty sure most people have had it at one time or another.
Michalyn M.
Belton, MO
My husband drinks keystone light. His whole family does actually. I prefer India pale ales when it comes to beer but if I’m going to go with a cheaper brand this is what I drink. It does down easy and doesn’t break the bank.
Jasmin L.
Carlisle
This is repulsive. I would never buy this unless I was trying to drink pee. It tastes gross and honestly if you’re looking cheap go with this but just know you’re not getting anything worth your money. Drink responsibly.