BY KEYSTONE LIGHT

Introduced in 1989, Keystone Light is a light-bodied, crisp beer that is always smooth. Keystone Light is for those who know a beer among buddies always tastes best when it's smooth. see more...

Monique W.
Turn up. College days. Don’t buy it unless you’re partying. It’s not a good beer to just sip and hang. It’s a party beer. You get what you pay for. Watered down but refreshing.
Trang D.
Very clear light golden color. Lots of carbonation visible. Two fingers of crackling white head that quickly drops. It smells very watery and like light bread. And it tastes just like an old cereal left outside for a while.
It's a cheap beer when you want a beer. It's not so bad. Find myself repeatedly going back to this one. Give it a try.
Ally W.
This is the beer my friends and I drank in our early college days because it was cheap and easy to get. We could get a 30 rack for $18 after tax and I honestly would not pay more than that. This is very watery beer. It's great for sucking down during beer pong and flip cup, but certainly not suitable for sipping!
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
Everything you'd expect from a light beer. Flavor isn't terrible but a bit more watered down tasting. Good if you are looking for a cheap beer. Not hoppy or strong.
Taylor S.
Honestly this is some of the worst beer I’ve ever drink. If it’s warm it’s disgusting when it’s cold it’s decent enough to drink but it’s not enjoyable. The only time I’ve really ever drink it is if other people bought it and that was the only thing to drink.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Keystone are actually my favorite beer. They're super affordable and extremely easy to find at almost anywhere alcohol is sold. This is the perfect amount for me too!
Giselle M.
South Bend, IN
Oh boy where to start with these bad boys. Want a beer for a night in with the boys? You got it. Want to forget everything for days on end? You betcha. Nothing helps me forget quite like Keystone. Also you can make jokes about getting stoned.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm not much of a drinker especially beer🍺🍺
Once in a while I like to have a cold one and Keystone Light has always been my Brew of choice!!
I've worked in the beverage industry for 17 years so I've seen and tried almost every beer possible and this is still my favorite!!
Besides ciders which I've grown to like as well ex angry orchard etc!!
I think my love of Keystone Light started as a bonding drink between me and my father ( we are estranged now😕), but ever since I was a small girl my father always had ice cold Keystone in the fridge. I much prefer beer in aluminum as I find they stay so much colder then bottles in general!!
The flavor is just unique as well it's not to bitter or harsh to me it's very smooth, it is the only domestic beer I can actually finish🍺🍺
Maybe it's just old skool memories but people even laugh at me when I tell them I enjoy Keystone Light I guess because it's been around for ages and not widely popular at all in any of the casinos or bars here where I live!! It's more of a kick back at home kinda beer, and cheap as well!!
This beer also tastes #delicous with a big glass of ice as well!! Cheers!!
Malissa R.
Apopka, FL
It's a light beer and with that you get the same somewhat empty taste you get in other light beers. Still does the job and is a cheap alternative to some other beers. Overall not a bad choice if just hanging with friends or watching a game.
Alex S.
Portland, OR
I always get this for my dad, he likes the basic stuff!! This beer is good for use with bigger parties since it’s pretty cheap in the stores!! I grew up with this beer and if I needed a cheap beer to go to this would be the beer of choice!