Keystone Light® Beer 4-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Kim S.

BY KEYSTONE LIGHT

Introduced in 1989, Keystone Light is a light-bodied, crisp beer that is always smooth. Keystone Light is for those who know a beer among buddies always tastes best when it's smooth. see more...

Danielle C.
KINGSTON, PA
Great for parties when you're playing drinking games. It's a little watery tasting but gets the job done cheap
Lichelle T.
Council Blfs, IA
it is good for a cheap beer but not my beer of choice . my husband likes it and drinks it often when he drinks.
Taryn W.
Leander, TX
Very affordable. Light beer. Good flavor. Can't say enough positives about this beer. It's definitely my go to.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
this beer is easy to drink and almost tastez like wAter. good for parties. makes you pee a lot. not too strong.
Natasha F.
Alger
I don’t have complaints about this brand in specific. I just think that it tastes much better in a glass bottle
Jessica G.
Arkansas
Alright beer! Pretty sure every cheap redneck has this in their fridge. My aunt loves them and buys them a lot.
Natalie R.
Pullman, WA
Pretty decent for the price. College party staple for sure. Pretty watered down, but super cheap for an 18 rack
Kayla P.
Walters, OK
Keystone is my favorite cheap beer. It is my go to after a long day of work and you can find it almost anywhere
Kimber W.
Springfield , MO
Terrible Beer. If you're looking for a cheap beer buy PBR instead. No taste. Would not recommend buying this
Nikki R.
My husband and brother in law drink this, I personally think it smells like per but they certainly enjoy it.