BY KEYSTONE LIGHT

Introduced in 1989, Keystone Light is a light-bodied, crisp beer that is always smooth. Keystone Light is for those who know a beer among buddies always tastes best when it's smooth. see more...

Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
This is a good cheap and easy party beer. Regularly buy it when we plan drinking games
Gina C.
Dayton
I like this brand of beer. Not my favorite, but not awful. Can drink it occasionally
Grace J.
Cold lake, AB
These are a quick grab and go option when your headed to a backyard BBQ and only need a few cold ones. The price is great and the quality is super! If you haven't tried these I'm sure you'll enjoy them! Cheers!
Cheri 🖤.
Skellingthorpe, Lincoln
Light and refreshing, as well as easily available in most stores in the UK. It is much crisper and a more satisfying drink than most beers. It is reasonably priced in most retailers. We get ours from Tesco. I would recommend especially for the summer.
Ashley R.
London, ON
One of my go to beers when I want something light and inexpensive. I usually prefer the bottles over the cans but when I drink cans I prefer the tall can. The taste is alright
Jennifer A.
The price is right with this beer. Good taste not the best but the price is right. The beer is a bite water down. Some people do enjoy a lighter beer.
Karla S.
Caguas
I’m not a beer girl but it’s taste is just “meh”. There’re better alternatives than this. It’s cheap but I would definitely suggest something else.
ashlene. R.
Manotick, ON
I have only ever bought these for my boyfriend. I personally don't drink the beer but it seems like a good choice for an everyday cheaper beer.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
so delicious a great treat or daily drink all depends how much and how often i never got sick from it,and yes it tastes good and not weak.
Ashley T.
Kingston, ON
Keystone Light Beer it's very light and goes down very smooth and easy on a warm summers day great for relaxing