Keystone Light® Beer 4-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Kim S.

BY KEYSTONE LIGHT

Introduced in 1989, Keystone Light is a light-bodied, crisp beer that is always smooth. Keystone Light is for those who know a beer among buddies always tastes best when it's smooth. see more...

Heather M.
It's like watered down beer! It's the worst. I'm not a huge beer fan, but this was the first drink of alcohol I ever tried.
Samantha H.
Camdenton, MO
I drink this when I’m just broke but need some beers. Drank a lot of it in my undergrad days but rarely reach for it now.
Lydia S.
This beer is so cheap which is the only reason I got it. It is seriously such a bad beer. It tastes like water and metal.
Elizabeth H.
Fayetteville , AR
I like the flavor but the alcoholic's nivel is high and strong. It has a good price and you can found in whatever place.
Samantha W.
My dad drank this a lot. Brings back memories just looking at the can. When the can was cold the mountains turned blue.
Christina L.
Pueblo, CO
These beers are really good. And the price isn't bad at all! I drink them all the time and will continue to do so :)
Sierra G.
Mannford, OK
The taste is amazing. Don't even taste like beer . The price is not expensive either. You can find them in Amy store.
Shelbie K.
I like this beer. It does give me a headache after 3. Its ok for the price. I would prefer a different brand
kacy b.
United states
This is a pretty good beer and very cheap. Its very light so it doesnt have the harsh beer taste i really like it.
Megan L.
Augusta
Good beer. Good price. Even better when it's cold. That's all that needs to be said about this beer. Give it a 10.