Keystone Light® Beer 4-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Kim S.

BY KEYSTONE LIGHT

Introduced in 1989, Keystone Light is a light-bodied, crisp beer that is always smooth. Keystone Light is for those who know a beer among buddies always tastes best when it's smooth. see more...

Dana S.
Fort Smith AR
Nasty. Horrible. Nauseating. Only 3 out of many words to describe this unholy drink. I wouldnt drink this if someone paid me.
Erica P.
Fort worth , TX
I mean it's not great but you get what you pay for right? Classic college tailgate beer and it should probably stay that way.
Heather M.
It's like watered down beer! It's the worst. I'm not a huge beer fan, but this was the first drink of alcohol I ever tried.
Courtney H.
Morehead, KY
I bought these for my husband and he loved them. They're cheap but he likes the way they taste! Good product for the price.
Summer G.
New Boston, TX
It's the lower class, upper class! Smooth taste and there is enough to share!Keystone Light® Beer 4-16 fl. oz. Cans
Samantha M.
Des Plaines, IL
I can't drink this. It's cheap and gets the job done but you definitely get what you pay for. The taste is pretty terrible.
Eliza E.
Rome, NY
Piss in a bottle. This is what I get the homeless guys. They love this crap. They love it like it's gold. Crap is terrible.
AlwaysAudry B.
Smooth, light taste. Reasonably priced. I would recommend to friends and purchase again for sure!! Enjoyable expirience! !
Katlin A.
Stevens Point, WI
Simple beer! Love this with lemonade mixed together for like a shandy! I would recommend this if you looking for cheap beer
Samantha H.
Warrensburg, MO
I drink this when I’m just broke but need some beers. Drank a lot of it in my undergrad days but rarely reach for it now.