BY KEYSTONE LIGHT

Introduced in 1989, Keystone Light is a light-bodied, crisp beer that is always smooth. Keystone Light is for those who know a beer among buddies always tastes best when it's smooth. see more...

Eliza E.
Rome, NY
Piss in a bottle. This is what I get the homeless guys. They love this crap. They love it like it's gold. Crap is terrible.
Katlin A.
Stevens Point, WI
Simple beer! Love this with lemonade mixed together for like a shandy! I would recommend this if you looking for cheap beer
Elizabeth H.
Fayetteville , AR
I like the flavor but the alcoholic's nivel is high and strong. It has a good price and you can found in whatever place.
Samantha H.
Warrensburg, MO
I drink this when I’m just broke but need some beers. Drank a lot of it in my undergrad days but rarely reach for it now.
Samantha W.
My dad drank this a lot. Brings back memories just looking at the can. When the can was cold the mountains turned blue.
Christina L.
Pueblo, CO
These beers are really good. And the price isn't bad at all! I drink them all the time and will continue to do so :)
Shelbie K.
I like this beer. It does give me a headache after 3. Its ok for the price. I would prefer a different brand
Shannon B.
The only beer I can actually stomach and drink a few. Cheaper than most as well. Sold at most places that sell beer
Jackie F.
Anaconda, MT
College. In. A. Bottle. I dont drink Keystone anymore...unless I have to...but it got thr job done many moons ago
Martika Q.
Omaha
Keystone is a very light but refreshing beer, I love the smooth flavors and will definitely be getting it again!