BY KEYSTONE LIGHT

Introduced in 1989, Keystone Light is a light-bodied, crisp beer that is always smooth. Keystone Light is for those who know a beer among buddies always tastes best when it's smooth. see more...

Jess K.
Bloomsburg, PA
This tastes very watered down. It’s not super disgusting or anything, it just seems pointless to drink. I may as well just drink water instead. Pretty disappointing as far as light beers go. I would probably drink it again if I was desperate
Taylor H.
Roanoke
Well worth the money spent on this berry. Fantastic for a tailgate or drinking outside. Probably not the best choice for drinking at the bar unless you want to look like a cheapskate. Nice flavor for the price.
Tricia M.
Used to be my College boyfriends go to do ultimately it was mine too. Not bad taste, but I much rather prefer Busch Light over Keystone any day. Would buy if I wanted a cheap beer to bring to a party and would consume.
Alice R.
Portage
This is a very affordable beer and it brings back good memories. It tastes enough like my preferred beer choice, Miller Light, that I was able to enjoy this when I was struggling financially. This is a good social beer as it doesn't break the bank and it is something that everyone can enjoy together. I would repurchase this beer just for the memories.
Mona B.
Raleigh, NC
Are you really in college if you aren’t drinking a warm sixteen ounce can of Keystone with your friends?? It’s incredibly cheap to buy, therefore it’s not a premium beer by any means. But it is for sure a good price and maybe it’ll bring back some good memories for you too. It’s a great buy for a tailgate or party if you’re trying to save money.
Bonnie C.
modesto
We refer to this as the poor mans beer. Taste like water with a drop of beer added for flavor. You get what you pay for....great for a budget drinker or to bring out at a party once everyone is already gone.
Monique W.
Turn up. College days. Don’t buy it unless you’re partying. It’s not a good beer to just sip and hang. It’s a party beer. You get what you pay for. Watered down but refreshing.
Trang D.
Very clear light golden color. Lots of carbonation visible. Two fingers of crackling white head that quickly drops. It smells very watery and like light bread. And it tastes just like an old cereal left outside for a while.
It's a cheap beer when you want a beer. It's not so bad. Find myself repeatedly going back to this one. Give it a try.
Ally W.
This is the beer my friends and I drank in our early college days because it was cheap and easy to get. We could get a 30 rack for $18 after tax and I honestly would not pay more than that. This is very watery beer. It's great for sucking down during beer pong and flip cup, but certainly not suitable for sipping!
Jesseca H.
Carterville, MO
If I could do half a star, I would. I don't purchase beer anymore unless it's for a friend's occasion like a birthday or something. It has a good, cheap price, but the taste is also cheap. If you're a fan of beer, I wouldn't recommend this brand. I would recommend Corona. Keystone Light® Beer 4-16 fl. oz. Cans