BY KEYSTONE LIGHT

Introduced in 1989, Keystone Light is a light-bodied, crisp beer that is always smooth. Keystone Light is for those who know a beer among buddies always tastes best when it's smooth. see more...

Jess K.
Bloomsburg, PA
This tastes very watered down. It’s not super disgusting or anything, it just seems pointless to drink. I may as well just drink water instead. Pretty disappointing as far as light beers go. I would probably drink it again if I was desperate
Ali G.
This is the most disgusting beer in the world. Do not even waste your time buying it. I don't care if you're on a budget or if you're just used to this nasty, watery mess please spend a few more dollars and at LEAST buy Coors, I mean....
Lacie M.
Derby, KS
Keystone is definitely not my favorite beer but when it’s available free beer is free beer. This beer just tastes like watered down beer, if you can choose something else I’d recommend something different for a light beer.
Taylor H.
Roanoke, VA
Well worth the money spent on this berry. Fantastic for a tailgate or drinking outside. Probably not the best choice for drinking at the bar unless you want to look like a cheapskate. Nice flavor for the price.
Samantha H.
Booneville
The horses piss of beers. Please, spend the few extra bucks and get something like bud light or coors. Keystone has a horrible flavor and you should just pour it out if someone hands you a can.
Tricia M.
Used to be my College boyfriends go to do ultimately it was mine too. Not bad taste, but I much rather prefer Busch Light over Keystone any day. Would buy if I wanted a cheap beer to bring to a party and would consume.
Tiffany H.
Meadville
I did not like the flavor of this beer at all. I've had it on a few occasions thinking I might feel differently about it if I tried it again but I ended up feeling the same way about it.
Bonnie C.
Modesto , CA
We refer to this as the poor mans beer. Taste like water with a drop of beer added for flavor. You get what you pay for....great for a budget drinker or to bring out at a party once everyone is already gone.
Monique W.
Turn up. College days. Don’t buy it unless you’re partying. It’s not a good beer to just sip and hang. It’s a party beer. You get what you pay for. Watered down but refreshing.
Trang D.
Very clear light golden color. Lots of carbonation visible. Two fingers of crackling white head that quickly drops. It smells very watery and like light bread. And it tastes just like an old cereal left outside for a while.
It's a cheap beer when you want a beer. It's not so bad. Find myself repeatedly going back to this one. Give it a try.