Keystone Ice Beer

by Keystone Ice

Slightly Sweet Flavor

Is there anyone that thinks this is good?
Do you like the taste of this beer?
Start your review of Keystone Ice Beer!
Homedale, ID
Watery and cheap. It does taste pretty good ice cold and on a hat day tho..just sayin...Its perfect for that.
Hamden , CT
Not a big fan of this beef,i was introduced to it a a friends house . not fond of the taste or brand .
This is good cheap beer that will you get you drunk if you need something for a party/day drinking.
Binghamton, NY
1,484 reviews
I am not a huge fan of key stone....not my favorite taste of beer. I have definitely had better..
1,129 reviews
I had a chance to try it not bad not my first choice but it's out there so I gave it a try.......
Love this beer.  It's smooth and not too strong. It's the perfect beer for a Friday night with a game of darts or  cards. Chill it in the fridge and you've got one delicious, thirst quenching beer.