Keystone Ice Beer uploaded by Daniel P.

BY KEYSTONE ICE

Slightly Sweet Flavor see more...

Katie P.
Lebanon
Review for: Cold Filtered more...
I don't know how I used to drink this! Probably because I was younger and my only goal was to get drunk, haha. This will definitely do that for you, (at a very low price), but if you also care about flavor, then you won't want this. It pretty much just tastes like bitter water.
Marie M.
Wheeling, WV
I think this beer is the cheapest nastiest of all the beers! It tastes like for real piss water! I don't think any real low income college student would even drink this unless it was free and thats all there was because budweiser and pabst are pretty cheap and taste better than this old timers beer!
Audi M.
Hot Springs, AR
This is what college students on a budget go for lol. I guess it does get the job done but as for taste it is horrible. It is on the bottom of the food chain so to say for beer. It also leaves a nice hangover and you can smell it leaving your pores the next day.
Ashleigh K.
Yukon, OK
Reminds me of high school... lol too light of a beer and is kind of watery tasting. It is also very cheap so I guess that could be a good thing if you are looking to drink for very little money.
Nicole S.
PR DU CHIEN, WI
This is a cheap beer, but it is higher alcohol level than many others because of the ICE brew. I don't necessarily like it, but I drank a lot of it in my college years.
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
If you want something cheap and disgusting always choose Keystone or Bush. I will not drink this. I am not a big beer drinker but if I am going to drink beer it will always be Bud Light Bottles. NOT a Fan!
Destinee P.
Mcgaheysville, VA
This is my brother's favorite since the price is really cheap. I, on the other hand, would rather pay a little more for something that didn't make me want to throw up on the first drink. I do not like the taste AT ALL!
Cody E.
Keithville, LA
I did not care for this beer. To me, it had a really strong beer taste. I know that might sound crazy, but maybe too much of a yeast flavor. I just do not like this strong taste
Renee W.
This is good if you are buying for a lot of people or if you are broke. It's cheap and does the job. It does not taste real great and you will smell like it the next day.
Yousy J.
If you want watered down pee, this is the beer for you. Bubbly pee water, but so so cheap. This is a true beerpong drink, but I'd rather play waterpong at that point
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Is there anyone that thinks this is good?
jerri d.
Linwood, KS
Do you like the taste of this beer?