Keystone Ice Beer uploaded by Daniel P.

BY KEYSTONE ICE

Slightly Sweet Flavor see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cathy C.
Champaign, IL
Really gross. I do not recommend this to anyone. It is the best college because it is cheap but other than that, it is not worth buying
Ambernet F.
Suwanee, GA
$1.29 for 24oz of beer....so if you are in a pinch! Go for it... Cheap and quick. Lol....for college boys basically!
Marie M.
Cameron, NC
I think this beer is the cheapest nastiest of all the beers! It tastes like for real piss water! I don't think any real low income college student would even drink this unless it was free and thats all there was because budweiser and pabst are pretty cheap and taste better than this old timers beer!
Katie T.
Westminster, MD
Typical college beer. Ask for it in a pitcher at the bar (it will be the cheapest). Nothing fancy, just a standard pale ale. Always consistent so it does not disappoint in that way. Many would buy this again.
Ashleigh K.
Yukon, OK
Reminds me of high school... lol too light of a beer and is kind of watery tasting. It is also very cheap so I guess that could be a good thing if you are looking to drink for very little money.
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
If you want something cheap and disgusting always choose Keystone or Bush. I will not drink this. I am not a big beer drinker but if I am going to drink beer it will always be Bud Light Bottles. NOT a Fan!
Renee W.
This is good if you are buying for a lot of people or if you are broke. It's cheap and does the job. It does not taste real great and you will smell like it the next day.
Destinee P.
Mcgaheysville, VA
This is my brother's favorite since the price is really cheap. I, on the other hand, would rather pay a little more for something that didn't make me want to throw up on the first drink. I do not like the taste AT ALL!
Courtney C.
I don't like keystone ice beer. I think it leaves a weird aftertaste. The price is really great of course but it just doesn't make up for the taste.
Cody E.
Keithville, LA
I did not care for this beer. To me, it had a really strong beer taste. I know that might sound crazy, but maybe too much of a yeast flavor. I just do not like this strong taste
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Is there anyone that thinks this is good?
jerri d.
Linwood, KS
Do you like the taste of this beer?