BY KEYSTONE ICE

Slightly Sweet Flavor see more...

Kaylee S.
Hopewell jct , NY
College Throw Back! Keystone... tastes a little like chemical water with a fizz. I can tell you i will never purchase this again in my life. However if your a broke college kid looking to play some drinking games this is a good beer for you!
Angela T.
I was in charge of the drinks for a large party. That is how I came upon this beer, in other words it is very inexpensive. For the price, the taste suits it. The consistency is quite thin of course, compared to more expensive brands.
Julie M.
So gross! I tried this once at a friends house and couldn't even finish it. It had a sweeter taste that I didn't care for, but that might be because I'm more of a lager/dark beer girl
Lilyy H.
Galesburg, IL
If i could give this a negative 5 stars I definitely would. I wouldn't even drink this beer if i was a broke alcoholic. I'd rather drink water at a party than this beer.
Michelle H.
Silverdale, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I used to buy this beer when I was in college and couldn't buy anything else. This is another beer that I would never buy as an adult. Cheap beer!!!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Really dislike the flavor and smell of this beer. My SO purchases this brand when it's on sale at Dollar General, otherwise we'd rarely buy.
Rachael i.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is cheap college beer. The taste is watery and disgusting. I would not recommend Keystone to anyone.
Bryan P.
Brampton, ON
It is definitely one of those you get what you paid for deals. It is very inexpensive. I drank this my whole time through University. It is smooth going down and will get you to drink more. It does have a bad after taste though... I mean a really bad after taste.