Keys Soulcare Reviving Aura Mist

by Keys Soulcare

A naturally rose-scented, revitalizing skin mist.
Developed in partnership with a board-certified dermatologist, this revitalizing rose-scented skin mist hydrates, tones and revives while opening your third eye to a clearer sense of self. Witch hazel for skin has a rich history of Native American medicinal applications in addition to its use as a toner in modern-day skincare. Rose of Jericho helps lock in moisture while the scent of rose calms, balances and resets  your consciousness. Spritz freely whenever you need to restore your skin and your chakras to a state of balance and alignment.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Keys Soulcare Reviving Aura Mist!
Virginia T.
Terre Haute, IN
Purchased at: Kohl's
I really like this product .it truly smells great.would love to test it for you and give my honest option Influenster
Corinne H.
Irvine, Ayrshire
Keys Soulcare Reviving Aura Mist uploaded by Corinne H.
I love this for a nice refresh and glow. My dry sensitive skin loved this despite the scent. Packaging is amazing. I would really recommend this and would purchase again.
Jennifer M.
London, London
Keys Soulcare Reviving Aura Mist uploaded by Jennifer M.
This is my first time using a mist, and it was a nice one! After Use it my face is glowing and hydrated! I highly recommend this mist 🥺
Nusaibah A.
Newcastle , United Kingdom
Keys Soulcare Reviving Aura Mist uploaded by Nusaibah A.
I love the light scent and how refreshing this is! Perfect for hot summer days or even just a freshen up
Giedre K.
Ilford, Essex
Keys Soulcare Reviving Aura Mist uploaded by Giedre K.
In love with it! Love the smell, the packaging and the feeling that it gives your skin. It's really refreshing and hydrating. I'm always using face mists so this one fits perfectly in my collection. I like to use it just before I apply my skincare in the morning and in the evening and sometimes ever during the day just to refresh my skin and get that glow back. The smell is really nice and gentle so no irritation occurred since I started using it. If you like a smell of rose garden this mist is perfect for you as it makes you feel like you're in a big garden with a bunch of roses
Sophie C.
Leeds, Bramley
Keys Soulcare Reviving Aura Mist uploaded by Sophie C.
I absolutely loved using this mist. It has an very fresh, almost herbal scent. Not a heavy fragrance at all. It’s a light mist that just refreshes the skin perfectly. It leaves my skin feeling really smooth, and I love to use it before and at the end of my skincare routine. Little tip: keep it in the fridge on these warmer summer daysn
Manaal M.
Warrington, Cheshire
Keys Soulcare Reviving Aura Mist uploaded by Manaal M.
I really liked this product. Very refreshing. I like to use it before my hyaluronic acid serum to help the absorption. The packing was so luxurious as well. It didn’t break my out which was something I was worried about. Will most likely repurchase.
Hannah G.
Livingston, West Lothian
Keys Soulcare Reviving Aura Mist uploaded by Hannah G.
I am not someone who uses face mists on a regular basis and is something I really can skip on buying. That being said I do enjoy using a face mist on holiday when it’s hot and I need a refresh. I did really enjoy using this product and the packaging really is lovely and adds a luxury feel. There is a subtle rose scent which is not overpowering at all. The only reason I have knocked a few stars off is it’s something I would rarely use but now I have this bottle I will happily use it up.
Laura N.
Pentre, Rhondda Cynon Taff
Keys Soulcare Reviving Aura Mist uploaded by Laura N.
I love the packaging of these products, I was not expecting them to be glass bottles and I love that. I also love the little quotes on the back of each product. they have a subtle scent which is lovely. the balm is fabulous and I love the mist. the powder exfoliator is very different but effective.
Natalie E.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
Keys Soulcare Reviving Aura Mist uploaded by Natalie E.
Firstly, I was very impressed with the packaging, lovely heavy glass bottle, great for your dressing table but not ideal for taking around in your bag. The only issue is the product was leaking out of the bottle after a few uses but maybe this was just a faulty bottle. The product itself is really nice, rose scented & comes out in a fine even mist. Feels hydrating & soothing on skin. I’ve been using this after the exfoliator for a hydration boost💜

Looking for your answer?