Keys Soulcare Golden Cleanser

by Keys Soulcare

A delicate, soothing facial pore cleanser. Developed in partnership with a board-certified dermatologist, this delicate and soothing facial pore cleanser purifies your skin and your spirit by gently removing dirt, makeup and impurities with antioxidant-rich Manuka honey from New Zealand, soothing turmeric and calming chamomile. An Ayurvedic essential for over 4,000 years, the golden spice turmeric is a gentle purifying and calming agent for the skin. With a delicately scented lather that will awaken you to your higher purpose, this cleansing ritual will leave your skin soft and refreshed while giving you the clarity and power to turn everything in your life into gold. Skincare Benefit: Manuka honey from New Zealand, turmeric and chamomile soothe and calm as they cleanse. Activated charcoal helps purify and balance the look of skin. The scent of sandalwood soothes and encourages stillness. Soulcare Benefit: Purifies your skin and your spirit, giving you the clarity and power to turn everything in your life into gold. Affirmation: I am devoted to this moment. How to: Pump into wet hands and work into a gentle lather. Gently massage over your face and neck in a circular motion and rinse with warm water. Use morning and night. Precautions: For external use only. Stop use at the first sign of irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse with plenty of water.

Seriously considering picking this up! Has anyone had good experience with this?
Has anyone received their keys soulcare #voxbox? How was it on your skin I’m still waiting on my delivery but super excited? Keys Soulcare Golden Cleanser Keys Soulcare Skin Transformation Cream [product:keys-soulcare-reviving-aura-mist]
How good is this for removing make up ?
Start your review of Keys Soulcare Golden Cleanser!
Christine B.
Longwood, FL
Keys Soulcare Golden Cleanser uploaded by Christine B.
I don’t care for these products. They smell off and irritated my skin. I would not recommend to use.
Taquana B.
W Saint Paul, MN
Keys Soulcare Golden Cleanser uploaded by Taquana B.
This face cleanser is hydrating and I seen results same day. Skin was noticeably glowing I received a small sample wish I had more. My 1st time using this product was awesome and I would highly recommend this.
Sherry R.
Sarasota, FL
Keys Soulcare Golden Cleanser uploaded by Sherry R.
I was chosen to receive some complimentary sample of Keys Soulcare Golden Cleanser and other Keys products to try. The cleanser was wonderful and I loved that it left my face feeling extremely clean and refreshed. This Cleanser was very gentle yet very effective and I recommend this for all skin types .
Tara M.
Mascotte, FL
Keys Soulcare Golden Cleanser uploaded by Tara M.
This was my first time trying this product and I have to say I’m pretty impressed. Not only did it make my skin feel good but it smells great to. It’s easy to apply and rinse off. Definitely recommend it.
Fumiko K.
Los Angeles, CA
Keys Soulcare Golden Cleanser uploaded by Fumiko K.
I have oily, sensitive, acne-prone skin. This cleanser wasn’t for me. It smells nice like a fragrance, but it was too strong for my liking. I used it at night and found my pores enlarged next morning. But I used it again in that morning and my face felt greasier than usual all day. It didn’t cause breakouts but not the best choice for my skin type.
Morgan G.
Montgomery, OH
Keys Soulcare Golden Cleanser uploaded by Morgan G.
First, the smell of this product is amazing! I don’t typically like scented moisturizers or creams, but for cleanser, I love a fresh warm scent, which this definitely has. Also, the product has a rich smooth texture and lathers up nicely, but it also rinses completely clean while leaving my skin feeling lightly moisturized. I couldn’t love this more!
Paola A.
Bloomington, IL
Keys Soulcare Golden Cleanser uploaded by Paola A.
I just got this today and it smells sooooooo good! I got it completely complimentary through Influenster. I cannot wait to test it tonight
Bebe N.
Bronx, NY
Keys Soulcare Golden Cleanser uploaded by Bebe N.
The bottle is beautiful and looks nice on my bathroom countertop but honestly it does nothing to my skin. I haven’t seen any changes. Won’t be purchasing again Keys Soulcare Golden Cleanser
Sarah H.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Keys Soulcare Golden Cleanser uploaded by Sarah H.
This product smells absolutely amazing and I thought I would be purchasing it immediately upon opening it. Unfortunately the fragrance caused my face to itch terribly as soon as I applied it and for most of the evening. I was so disappointed. Aside from that, the formula was very nice and if you are not sensitive to fragrances I would recommend it.
Liz A.
Manassas, VA
Keys Soulcare Golden Cleanser uploaded by Liz A.
I really liked this light cleanser. I say light because I can see using this to freshen up after the gym or in the morning. I don’t see it as a great makeup remover. The scent is light and lovely, not overpowering. My skin felt cleansed, but not right or dry. Which is nice.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
bridget W.
Louisville, KY
il y a 6 mois
Jacqueline S. il y a 5 mois
I loved the cleanser , i personally have dry skin and it made my face super soft and felt hydrated right away