Keys Soulcare Comforting Balm

A soothing skin balm for the face and body.
Developed in partnership with a board-certified dermatologist, this vanilla-scented skin balm goes wherever loving moisture is needed to soothe, smooth, hydrate and protect. Lightweight, silky and deeply hydrating, camellia seed oil has been used for centuries to moisturize and nourish skin while helping cultivate a bright and glowing complexion. Rose of Jericho, avocado oil and shea butter help renew the look of dull and dehydrated skin with vital hydration. When it comes to quenching your skin and lifting your spirits anytime, anywhere, this balm is the bomb.
Skincare Benefit: A true multipurpose balm that can be applied to the lips, elbows, cuticles and heels. Camellia seed oil moisturizes and nourishes skin while helping cultivate a glowing complexion. Hydrating rose of Jericho, avocado oil and shea butter help renew the look of dull and dehydrated skin with vital moisture. Addictive vanilla scent.
Soulcare Benefit: Quenches your skin's thirst, soothes your soul and lifts your spirits.
Affirmation: I surround myself with things that are good for me.
How to: Apply generously to lips, elbows, cuticles and heels whenever your skin needs relief from dryness and dullness.
Precautions: For external use only. Stop use at the first sign of irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse with plenty of water.

Keys Soulcare Comforting Balm is this good for sensitive skin?
How did you like the products of #keyssoulcare? Keys Soulcare Be Luminous Exfoliator [product:keys-soulcare-skin-transformation-cream-fragrance-free] Keys Soulcare Comforting Balm [brand:keys-soulcare-82]
Has anyone tried this? How did you like it?
Start your review of Keys Soulcare Comforting Balm!
Katie F.
Newton Abbot, Devon
Keys Soulcare Comforting Balm uploaded by Katie F.
This is such a handy all in one balm. I used this on my elbows and I cleared my dry skin. I really enjoyed using it on my lips, smells so nice and leaves my lips so soft. The packaging is so luxurious I love the colour and glass jars. Highly recommend for in your handbag
Delecia T.
Gadsden, AL
Keys Soulcare Comforting Balm uploaded by Delecia T.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is good for dry spots on the skin. I use it on my lips, elbows, knees, my heels. It smells like sweet almond and that’s I love that about it I wish it came in a larger size.Keys Soulcare Comforting Balm
Zhi'ang C.
London, Greater London
Keys Soulcare Comforting Balm uploaded by Zhi'ang C.
The balm smells divine - like creamy milk candy! The texture is quite smooth and it spreads easily. I tried using it on my cuticles, but did not see much of a hydrating or softening effect. I then used it as a lip balm, where it was more effective - and I could get whiffs of the milky goodness from time to time!
Alexandra M.
London, Northolt
Keys Soulcare Comforting Balm uploaded by Alexandra M.
This balm , together with the moisturizing cream is all you need if you suffer from very dry skin. I apply this balm on my forehead, elbows and all dry areas. It's so hydrating!
Noely T.
Allentown, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I have dry lips wit wearing the mask it keeps my lips moist all day. Love the comforting balm feels very nice on my skin, love how it melts & feels looks on hands very calming,smells so good 90% recommendations
Kennedy W.
East Lansing, MI
Alicia made an amazing lip product right here! I literally keep it next to me 24/7! It makes my lips so smooth! A must buy
Marlene P.
San Diego, CA
Nice moisture, I just wish it was a little more softer if that makes sense. It’s a balm but it’s like hard to get out.
Laura B.
New Orleans, LA
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this balm! I use it mostly for my lips but have also used it on my cuticles and even under my nose (it can get a little raw occasionally from blowing it all the time). It leaves my lips soft and supple and the smell is lovely.
Edyta K.
Corby, Northamptonshire
Keys Soulcare Comforting Balm uploaded by Edyta K.
Just whenever my skin needs relief from dryness and dullness I used this balm. It makes my everyday beauty routine to comfort and hydrating.
Sophie M.
Hengoed , Caerphilly
Keys Soulcare Comforting Balm uploaded by Sophie M.
I use this balm on my lips. I have to say its now my favourite lip balm ever. I take it everywhere with me. It's just perfect. I absolutely love the packagkng too.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chantel T.
Los Lunas, NM
il y a 3 mois
Keys Soulcare Comforting Balm is this good for sensitive skin?
Chelsea C. il y a 2 mois
It's amazing, I suffer with eczema and I mean no miracles but it just help keeping skin moisturise and adds a protective layer.
Zora A.
il y a 3 mois
Kimora D. il y a 2 mois
I like the balm the best