Skin CareKeys Soulcare
Be Luminous Exfoliator

Keys Soulcare Be Luminous Exfoliator

by Keys Soulcare

A restorative, water-activated exfoliating powder. Developed in partnership with a board-certified dermatologist, this restorative, water-activated exfoliating powder transforms into a creamy foam with microgranules that gently buff away dullness to reveal your skin's true radiance. An ancient green tea that’s rich in antioxidants, Hojicha powder provides non-stripping exfoliation which, along with mung beans and oats, helps promote a softer, smoother texture. Among the mildest and most hydrating of the alpha hydroxy acids, lactic acid for skin is a hardworking multitasker that gently exfoliates for a brighter appearance. Once every couple of days, take the time to polish your skin and your spirit with this illuminating exfoliator that will leave you shining from the inside out. Size: 2.29 fl. oz. / 65g Skincare Benefit: Antioxidant-rich Hojicha powder provides non-stripping exfoliation for a softer, smoother-looking texture. Lactic acid for skin is a hardworking multitasker that gently exfoliates for a brighter appearance. Soulcare Benefit: An illuminating exfoliator that polishes your skin and your spirit to leave you shining from the inside out. Affirmation: I am layered, complex and divine

Would this be good for sensitive skin?
Keys Soulcare Be Luminous Exfoliator Habt ihr schon was davon gehört?
Start your review of Keys Soulcare Be Luminous Exfoliator!
How would you rate this product?
Kristi R.
Keys Soulcare Be Luminous Exfoliator uploaded by Kristi R.
I received this complimentary exfoliant to try and give my honest review! It’s very easy to use. Added a little water and applied to my face in a circular motion. I like it better than other exfoliants because it wasn’t rough on my skin. My skin felt really fresh and clean after using it. I would definitely recommend! #keyssoulcareXUlta #keyssoulcare #complimentary @keyssoulcare @Influenster
olivia L.
Johnstown, PA
Keys Soulcare Be Luminous Exfoliator uploaded by olivia L.
The Be Luminous Exfoliator quickly became my favorite part of my beauty routine. I use it three times per week before bed. I find the process to be very soothing! I have ultra sensitive skin and this product has been such a welcomed delight. The exfoliation can be a choose your own adventure routine; the more powder you use the more exfoliating it becomes… I tend to go for a very gentle light touch. Pouring the powder into your palm truly feels like a very special ritual. I love the sage and oat milk scent it’s not overpowering at all and calms me down. At only $22 a bottle I find this product to be a steal; I was lucky to be able to sample it thanks to Influenster but I know I’ll be a lifer! Thank you for a truly wonderful product KEYS Soulcare!
Shaye G.
Keys Soulcare Be Luminous Exfoliator uploaded by Shaye G.
I was pleasantly surprised with this exfoliant. It reminds me a lot of the Tatcha Rice Polish. It is a large size and contains a very fine powder that dissolves into a creamy rich exfoliant when mixed with a tiny bit of water. I can tell that it’s very nourishing. My skin feels so smooth and silky after using it. I am so pleased with this product. The price point is perfect so when I run out, I know I’ll definitely purchase more. I highly recommend this Keys skin exfoliant. I received this complimentary from Influenster to sample for my honest review.
Heather H.
Holiday, FL
Keys Soulcare Be Luminous Exfoliator uploaded by Heather H.
This is a water activated powder exfoliator. It contains oil absorbing oats and lactic acid for gentle exfoliating that leaves skin smoother and brighter. I have dry-ish skin so more than 1 x a week wouldn't be good for me but oily/combo skin would benefit by using as described 2-3 x a week. it's not expensive at all in my opinion.
Kelly W.
Broadview, IL
Keys Soulcare Be Luminous Exfoliator uploaded by Kelly W.
Keys Soulcare Be Luminous Exfoliator uploaded by Kelly W.
I love the Keys Soulcare Be Luminous Exfoliator, it has a great smell and I love how it comes in powder form. The powder is a water activated scrub that foams into a silky smooth cream. This allows us to use as much or as little as we need. It goes on silky and makes my skin feel great. I have very oily skin and it makes my skin feel hydrated. I love how it makes my skin silky and radiant.
Elizabeth S.
Hemingway, SC
Keys Soulcare Be Luminous Exfoliator uploaded by Elizabeth S.
This exfoliator is definitely different in the aspect that it comes in a powder. I only used about a half a teaspoon and mixed with water in the palm of my hand. It produced a creamy foam and has microgranules which gently buff away dullness to reveal radient skin. I definitely feel like my skin has a soft and more even texture after using 3 times a week. I love the fact that this skincare line takes ancient beauty rituals combined with modern ingredients to create formulas gentle enough for all skin types. I highly recommend this product if you have been on the fence about trying this skincare line! I will definitely be recommending to my friends! #keyssoulcareXulta @keyssoulcare #influenster @influenster
Cindy S.
Longview, TX
Keys Soulcare Be Luminous Exfoliator uploaded by Cindy S.
Influenster sent me a full size product to try for free. I love the smell of this. The size of the product is great. I would definitely buy it.
Hayleigh I.
Nyack, NY
Keys Soulcare Be Luminous Exfoliator uploaded by Hayleigh I.
The Keys Soulcare Be Luminous Exfoliator took me by surprise once I opened the package and out poured dry product. I then learned that all I needed to do was add a little water to activate it, and it was a dream come true! Not only does a little go a long way (only need about a dime size), but the way it lathers really cleanses my skin and leaves it feeling silky soft. It acts as a physical and chemical exfoliant due to its lactic acid content. I used it once a week, considering I also use several other AHA and BHA infused products, and I have sensitive skin. It was gentle, and smelled light and soothing… the new perfect addition to my evening self care Saturday routine.
Arleen P.
Yakima, WA
Keys Soulcare Be Luminous Exfoliator uploaded by Arleen P.
This Keys Soulcare Be Luminous Exfoliator is a unique product as it is activated by water. I was able to adjust my level of exfoliating experience by using as much or as little as my skin needed that day. It’s not extremely gritty or felt as though I was sanding off a whole level of my face. The formula feels smooth and creamy with a hint of course oat granules which washed away all dirt, oil, and dead skin cells leaving my face feeling smooth and ready to soak up my serum and moisturizer. I am definitely going to keep this in my arsenal of amazing skin care products. #keyssoulcareXUlta #keyssoulcare #complimentary @keyssoulcare @Influenster
Heather A.
Norwalk, OH
1,503 reviews
Keys Soulcare Be Luminous Exfoliator uploaded by Heather A.
I haven't tried an exfoliating product like this before. Totally different than anything I've used. It's restorative, water-activated exfoliating powder that transforms into a creamy foam with microgranules to gently buff away dullness. Basically, it's a powder that turns into a sudsy type foam that exfoliates your skin. It is far more gentle than I expected. I really worried that it would be too much on my sensitive skin. It feels nice and doesn't dry me out too much. I think this won't be a good fit for my winter skin, but my summer skin is happy!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Asia S.
Jamaica, NY
il y a 2 mois
Adriane N. il y a un mois
I am head over heels in love with the skin care experience with it. I purchased at ULTA.com abd my skin is so happy abd glowing from this product.
Nicole P.
Wellendingen, BaWü
il y a 3 mois
Keys Soulcare Be Luminous Exfoliator Habt ihr schon was davon gehört?
Yanely E. il y a 2 mois
That’s an awesome idea 💡
Sammi S.
Columbus, OH
il y a 5 mois
Has anyone tried Keys Soulcare Be Luminous Exfoliator? What did you think? I’m super curious about this brand.
April M. il y a 2 mois
Used it for a week and it gives my skin a glow.