Key West Aloe Save A Tan uploaded by Marilyn N.

BY KEY WEST ALOE #64 in After-Sun Products

Seal in the tint of your sun-kissed skin with coconut and key lime scented Save a Tan which uses 80% Aloe Vera to replenish moisture, prevent peeling, and preserve your tan.

Buy on Walmart*
Jessica P.
Newnan, GA
Oh yes. This is the best is right here. I got this off of Zulily.com with the lotion and salt scrub. It's my go-to lotion for summer. I haven't peeled at all after putting this stuff on when I got a little too much sun. It smells so yummy and when you put it on it is thick and white but after a few seconds your skin absorbs it. It's so neat after you put it on, if you get your skin wet it will feel super silky. It's like the aloe rehydrates itself.
Caitlyn S.
Johnstown, NY
I fell in love with this lotion while I was down in key west and got a server burn that started to peel. The last recommended this lotion to me and it instantly stopped my peeling and made my burn turn into a tan within a day or two. I've now stocked up and have it in every room in the house.
Colleen H.
Louisville, KY
I got a sample of this right before I went camping for the weekend and it could NOT have been more perfect. I'm fair skinned so, of course, I got burned and, though it is marketed for saving your tan, it is doing a WONDERFUL job of keeping my burnt skin moisturized and comfortable. Plus it smells SO good! <3 :-)
Glynna G.
Jacksonville, FL
Every time I'm in Key West I stock up on Key West Aloe products! They're the absolute best! I've used Save A Tan for years and there's nothing better than this stuff. From a native Floridian who's in the sun year round, this stuff is the best!!!
Molly K.
A life saver in the summer months! Great smell and really helps soothe and heal sunburns. I brought it on a trip to Florida and now I bring it anywhere I might get burnt
Shannon B.
Literally in love with this product! I received it in an IPSY bag and it was fantastic! Little pricey but so worth saving your skin! Smells fantastic and couldn't be better. LOVE IT SO MUCH! Best sun care purchase I've made.
Cassandra C.
I don't use this for its stated purpose - post-sun tanning - but it's a seriously fantastic lotion. I love love love the scent, it's really nice but not too heavy. I love how rich and creamy the lotion is, and it makes my skin feel really moisturized and soft.
Allison L.
Trinity, AL
I absolutely love this lotion after being in the sun! It provides the perfect amount of moisturizing after a day on the water in the sun. Love!!!
Brandy J.
Ben Wheeler, TX
Loved this product. It kept me from peeling, it wasn't sticky and it also had a very pleasant scent. I use this product on the daily
Marilyn N.
Nice thick cream that soaks into the skin easily and not sticky or greasy. It has a nice cooling feel after a long day in thr sun