BY KEY WEST ALOE

Clarify, tone, and soften your skin with Aloe In The Pink, a mild, non-drying cleansing astringent made with 20% Aloe Vera.

• How is this for combination skin? Is it for daily use or ...1 Answers
Ann H.
Blacksburg, VA
I am a huge fan of Key West Aloe Products, and this toner is no exception. It does a great job removing dirt and leftover face makeup. It is not drying at all and has a refreshing, light scent to it. I also think it is a great value for the quality, which comes at the price of fairly simple packaging.
Stacy S.
1993 reviews
I received a sample of the serum from the company. It was very lightweight and had a neutral scent and was easy to use. I would purchase this in the full size
Dena A.
Amazing product cleanses well without over drying. I love all of the key west products.
Violet B.
I think that this toner is pretty nice. It has an enjoyable smell and it did meet my expectations. It was exactly what I hoped for. I bought it directly in Key West from Key West Aloe. I think there is room for improvement though because I think there is always room for improvement.
Ashley S.
How is this for combination skin? Is it for daily use or sporadic? Is it good under makeup?