Key West Aloe Cucumber Undereye Gel uploaded by Erica K.Key West Aloe Cucumber Undereye Gel uploaded by Vanessa H.Key West Aloe Cucumber Undereye Gel uploaded by Jasmine P.

BY KEY WEST ALOE

Help minimize puffiness and fine lines around your eyes with soothing Cucumber Under Eye Gel made with 80% Aloe Vera, Cucumber, and Chamomile. Leaves skin around the eyes feeling firm and moist.

• I have really dark under eye circles. I am currently using an indus...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
I absolutely love this undereye gel. I received a sample in one of my subscription boxes and I plan to purchase a full size. It provides moisture to the undereye area to relieve puffiness. It also has a cooling sensation when you apply. Perfect for mornings!
Erica K.
Erica K.
Peoria, AZ
I used this for the first time the other day and fell in love. I get dark bags under my eyes for some reason. And I could tell a difference after using it. It didn't take away the color of my bags, but it tightened them up and made a big difference in how awake I looked. I would recommend this product to my friends and family!
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
As a working mom of a toddler, sometimes a good nights sleep is hard to come by. The Key West Aloe cucumber under eye gel truly rejuvenates my under eye bags and eliminates puffiness, you'd never think I didn't get a full nights rest.
Lauryn H.
Lauryn H.
Harrisonburg, VA
I have really dark under eye circles. I am currently using an industrial strength concealer under my eyes because it's so bad. I am looking for a product that will help me treat them/get rid of them. Anyone had success with this or perhaps another product I can try?