Key Lime Pie

Made with genuine Key West lime juice, this tart, creamy filling is nestled inside a golden-brown graham cracker crust and topped with an elegant ring of whipped topping rosettes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Key Lime Pie!
Deserae B.
Alcoa
Key Lime Pie uploaded by Deserae B.
Taste just like homemade key lime pie! Marie Callender's [product:marie-callenders -key-lime-pie] Amazing. Just have to let it thaw, and then stick it in the refrigerator!
Brittany  D.
Pembroke, KY
Key Lime Pie uploaded by Brittany  D.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite pie[product:marie-callenders -key-lime-pie] my kids love to eat this every week. So fast and easy to lay out and thaw and then boom ready to enjoy after dinner!
janyah D.
Key Lime Pie uploaded by janyah D.
I think this product was packaged perfectly and it tasted amazing! The directions were easy to read and understand as well.[product:marie-callenders -key-lime-pie]
Bridget E.
Fond du Lac, WI
My husband always gets Key Lime pie when we're vacationing in Georgia. He said this is close to the pie there, but not quite the same. Still good though.
Jenna H.
Kennewick, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
This key lime pie is the best I think I’ve ever had, it has become my new favorite pie flavor. It’s rich and creamy and has a great taste. There is no comparison to this pie. I’d recommend this and will buy it again.[product:marie-callenders -key-lime-pie]
Kimberly G.
Lilburn, GA
Key Lime Pie uploaded by Kimberly G.
when I was pregnant with my first I craved something sweet and never could figure it out since I’m. it that much of a sweet eater. then one day I had a dream about jet lime pie. I went to buy Marie Callender’s key lime pie at the grocery store and it hit the nail on the head for my craving. the texture and mix of tart and sweetness was perfect. the cool whip on top was just enough and not to much. I ate one whole pie a week until my baby was born. To this day (10 years later) my son and I get a pie every week to share with the family. It’s both our favorites. We only like Marie Callender’s sees as it’s the perfect ratio of all ingredients to make the perfect palette pleaser.
Jessica  S.
Rock Spring, GA
This pie is pretty good for a pre-made pie. It is priced decently considering how much it costs to make a key lime pie. I think this pie needs more lime zest and to use real whipped cream instead of cool whip.
Terri S.
old Glasgow road
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this keylime pie. Its delicious! I'm sure I could eat half of it by myself! I'm not sure 8f you could improve on this product.
Sarah L.
Auburn, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I could honestly go on and on about this delicious pie 🥧😋😍 I get this as a family treat about once a month, because yes I can cook pies, but not an amazing key lime pie like this one🙌 it also has an amazing cookie crust that pairs so well with the sweet, cream, tart taste 😋 Try it!!!
Jennifer M.
Fishers, IN
This is the perfect key lime pie!! You purchase it in the freezer section at the store. Leave it in the freezer until you are ready to thaw and enjoy. If taken out in the morning, this pie is ready to eat after dinner. It’s not to tart and has the perfect amount of key lime!!! [product:marie-callenders -key-lime-pie]

Looking for your answer?