Kewpie Mayonaise, 17.64 oz, 2 pk uploaded by Alice T.

BY KEWPIE #28 in Mayonnaise

Kewpie is a smoother, creamer mayonnaise, and it's made with rice vinegar rather than distilled vinegar. Japan's leading brand of mayonnaise. see more...

Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
Kewpie is a gift from culinary gods, no exaggeration. I normally use regular mayo for grilling, grilled cheese, to cut through acid, you know, it's pretty basic and works support staff. But Kewpie? Ugh, so good. If you've ever wondered juuust how amazing umami can make foods, this is your answer. It's got enough savory depth that it can be drizzled right on top and just create this extra layer. Shoot, I'm being extra over this mayo, but I promise you'll love it!
Mandy R.
Bemidji
A delicious twist on Mayo. I have yet to find a better tasting mayo than Kewpie.
With just the right amount of zing it goes great on your tuna sandwich, weiner schnitzel, or okonomiyaki.
As an added bonus you get a sleek, simple bottle that dispenses evenly (no complimentary bottle farts.) Kewpie Mayonaise, 17.64 oz, 2 pk
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
Made a Japanese Egg Sandwich and it requested specifically for this mayo and I am in love! I choose this mayo over any other mayonnaise! First time buying Kewpie and will keep buying it. The flavor texture is perfect! It really is creamy like the description said 👌🏻
Natalie L.
Alhambra, CA
Kewpie Japanese Mayo has consistently been a part of my pantry for years. I love the fact that it carries the same creamy thickness as mayo, but the slight bite of tartness makes the mayo less heavy, fatty, and cloying. I find you can use a lot more of Kewpie Mayo, but taste it a lot less. I have a fun potato salad recipe that replaces regular mayo with Kewpie, and it's always a hit! One of my top condiments, for sure.
Christina A.
Bloomington, IL
I'm obsessed with this mayo! We get it at the Japanese market and it's the best! I've put it in potato salad recipes. We use it on sandwiches and have even dipped French fries. You can't go wrong using this product on anything you'd put mayo.
I have been using this since I could remember. My parents used this and I have been using this mayo.
It is different from the American brand. It is a lot lighter and slightly tart. This is an amazing brand.
It may be costly to make a big batch of potato salad for parties so I would mix it with mayo of your choice.
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
Japanese mayo! It's has a slight more vinegar and creamier taste than the normal mayo you might be used to! Usually used in spicy mayo or on top of many foods like takoyaki and okonomiyaki dishes that make it taste even better! I personally prefer this on my sandwiches too! It's not necessary to have in your kitchen but if you enjoy Japanese food, this one is for you!
Lynn T.
Ankeny, IA
The best mayonnaise! Once you get a taste of Kewpie japanese mayonnaise, you will never want to eat regular mayo ever again. There is just so much more flavor to this!
Cali N.
This is my favorite mayonnaise by far. The flavor has a lot more depth than American mayonnaise. It is much more versatile. 💖
Alice T.
i can’t stress enough how important it is to have Kewpie Mayo in your kitchen!! Once you try this you will never want to have other mayonnaise! This product is VERY HIGHLY recommended! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️