Kevyn Aucoin Volume Mascara

Shop Kevyn Aucoin The Volume Mascara at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

HOW USE PRODUCT VOLUME=?
It is worth it?
Who loves how easily this removes?
Start your review of Kevyn Aucoin Volume Mascara!
Jasmine Z.
Lakewood, WA
Kevyn Aucoin Volume Mascara uploaded by Jasmine Z.
I received this as a gift for a review. I love this product because it really separates my lashes. I appreciate how the tube is thin, and I like how a lot of product doesn’t cling to the top of it. This gives me more of a natural look, which I like.
Amanda M.
Norco, CA
Kevyn Aucoin Volume Mascara uploaded by Amanda M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was skeptical about this mascara upon opening it and seeing the small thin brush. HOWEVER, I’m a huge fan! It works so amazing to lengthen and spread out your lashes beautifully! Another very important detail is that it lasts all day, doesn’t smear or smudge on my top eyelids when I sweat, and although it’s staying power is amazing...it washes off easier than any mascara I’ve ever used before. It almost just comes off your eyelids in whole pieces instead of smudging all over (it makes sense once you try it out) and just simple gentle cleanser takes it all off quickly without scrubbing or damaging your lashes. I love to top it with the L’Oréal lash paradise to give them more volume! This will be my go to mascara going forward!
Raiany F.
Davidson, NC
Kevyn Aucoin Volume Mascara uploaded by Raiany F.
I absolutely loved this mascara, it was amazing and really easy to take it of after. It gives u length and a cute volume, your eyelashes will be long and cute, beautiful looks. The package is amazing and very sophisticated Kevyn Aucoin Volume Mascara Wet n Wild Photo Focus Foundation Cream Beige Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment ConcealerMaybelline New York Super Stay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick, 80 Ruler, 5g
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
Kevyn Aucoin Volume Mascara uploaded by Sayra M.
I love this mascara! It makes my natural lashes look so long & voluminous! It lasts all day and keeps my lashes curled! I definitely recommend this mascara!
Ingrid M.
Kevyn Aucoin Volume Mascara uploaded by Ingrid M.
Kevyn Aucoin Volume Mascara uploaded by Ingrid M.
This is truly one of the best mascara I have ever used. My lashes look full and not stiff or clumpy. The ease in removing it is the best technology. Just warm water and it slides off. No smudging under your eye, what more can you ask from a mascara. I recommend it to everyone Kevyn Aucoin Volume Mascara .
Kim G.
N Hollywood, CA
Kevyn Aucoin Volume Mascara uploaded by Kim G.
I received this in a VoxBox, but I wasn’t a big fan. It didn’t add much length or volume to my lashes. The only thing I like is that the lashes didn’t clump and the packaging is nice. For the price, I wouldn’t recommend or buy. Bottom lashes look nice but the top aren’t great.
Keeley J.
Wausau, WI
Kevyn Aucoin Volume Mascara uploaded by Keeley J.
I love the packaging and when I was able to use it in my upper eyelashes it was great- I can’t regularly now because I have eyelash extensions. However I don’t really like it for my lower lashes, it’s a bit clumpy and messy on those.
Ashley H.
Canfield, OH
Kevyn Aucoin Volume Mascara uploaded by Ashley H.
Kevyn Aucoin Volume Mascara uploaded by Ashley H.
I was a fan of the mascara ($28 Sephora, Nordstrom). It is a little more expensive but comparable to other brands alike. The color was dark black with a rich formula. My eyes 👀 popped without the formula being too heavy. It definitely lasted a long time, felt light-weight, & did not smear! Would recommend!
Gabriela O.
Kevyn Aucoin Volume Mascara uploaded by Gabriela O.
If you are a fan of tubing mascaras, you will enjoy this one. I have naturally long lashes that are difficult to maintain a curl. This mascara had a very thin wand. I've never used a wand that thin and I actually really liked it. I had better control and precision. There was absolutely no smudging or flaking. As far as volume goes it is definitely buildable, but it's not as volumizing as other mascaras I've tried. It does not give any kind of lift or curl to the lashes, though I don't think this is one of their claims. Removing the product at the end of a long day was a breeze. I love the way tubing mascaras slide off the lashes with no "raccoon" eyes. Overall I would recommend, just keep in mind the slimness of the wand and the not so volumizing results.
Camila P.
East Elmhurst, NY
Kevyn Aucoin Volume Mascara uploaded by Camila P.
I like this mascara, every time I use it I apply it twice to give the effect that I like since my eyelashes are short, and to remove it I just wash my face with water and it falls off super easy.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...