BY KEVYN AUCOIN

Treats, protects and tints skin all in one velvety Kevin Aucoin formula. An overall look of healthy, natural perfection for your skin. What it is: Sheer coverage balm that protects, moisturizes and induces a delay in aging Why we love it: Treats with botanical rice extract, rich in peptides Increases the level of expression of sirtuins, preserves cell vitality Increases cell longevity Induces a delay in aging Derivative of licorice soothes and calms the skin Conceals imperfections with lightweight pigments versus dense compounds Protects against UVA and UVB rays with a theoretic SPF 20Oil-free, paraben-free and D5-free see more...

• I heard this product is great for dry skin! I get small p...1 Answers
Review (1)
Maria Monica B.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
I got this tinted balm in the shade sb04 and it matches me perfectly. It's very light and medium coverage. it looks natural which I love.
Gabrielle Y.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
I heard this product is great for dry skin! I get small patches of dry skin on my fore head. Will this product cling to those patches or does it glide and seal them over? Thanks!