BY KEVYN AUCOIN

The Sensual Skin Primer was developed to use with the Sensual Skin Enhancer or any of our foundation products. Just a drop of this silky smooth lotion will prime your skin so that all other makeup will glide on effortlessly for the flawless skin you deserve. Foundation. see more...

Cy S.
Cy S.
Fayetteville, AR
This primer is the best primer that I have ever used. When put on, you can feel that your skin has become very slightly tacky, which helps your foundation stick. Your foundation doesn't slide all day, and your contour looks just as good after a day at a festival as it did when you put it on that morning. Hands down best primer. My only complaint is the price, but for a product this good, it's worth it. And it really enhances any foundation, from drug store to high end.
EmaLee Elizabeth U.
EmaLee Elizabeth U.
Orem, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always been someone who uses primer when getting ready, I got this online from Amazon and I will never use another primer again! It keeps my makeup looking fresh all day! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone and anyone looking for a new primer! You won't be sorry!
Yumi K.
Yumi K.
I prefer their other foundation that's in a small tube. This sensual skin primer foundation is pretty sheer. Almost as if it doesn't do anything for your skin per se. I wasn't too much of a fan of it.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Kenner, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just found out about primers I didn't realize that that worked really good I will never wear makeup without primer !
Brasil
Muito bom, cobertura excelente de grande durabilidade amei ... i love prime
Brasil