BY KEVYN AUCOIN

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Sheer to complete coverage foundation or tinted moisturizer. Contains jojoba and honey to help moisturize the skin. Waterproof and crease proof. Highly pigmented for full coverage benefits while maintaining the look of naturally perfect skin. Transfer resistant. Use as a concealer, highlighter, foundation or as an all over body foundation. The Sensual Skin Enhancer, SX 07 see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Sephora
Phelicia M.
True story: I bought this after seeing it online. I guessed at the correct color and found it to be. ..ok. Soon after I moved and packed it away in my makeup box which found its way to the garage at my new home. YEARS (maybe 3) passed and it was forgotten. One day I was looking through the box in the garage and found the little Kevin Aucoin box. Since I happened to be in the market for a concealer I retrieved it- a little embarrassed that I'd even consider using something on my face that had been packed away in a garage for 3 years. I opened it, expecting it to be a gooey, melted mess. It still appeared and smelled fine so I took a deep breath to try it under my eyes - still not expecting much. Wow! It was perfect! PERFECT! I've been using it ever since and since a little goes a very long way I still have a lot of product to go. I am thoroughly impressed with the quality of a product that can sit unused for years (in a hot/cold garage no less) and still perform. KA has a fan for life!