BY KEVYN AUCOIN

Sheer to complete coverage foundation or tinted moisturizer. Contains jojoba and honey to help moisturize the skin. Waterproof and crease proof. Highly pigmented for full coverage benefits while maintaining the look of naturally perfect skin. Transfer resistant. Use as a concealer, highlighter, foundation or as an all over body foundation. The Sensual Skin Enhancer, SX 07 see more...

Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
Review for: 07 more...
I just wish it had a bigger color range but my goodness this stuff is magic! I apply it under my eyes after primer blend out with a beauty blender or sponge and voila every single past mistake is now hidden this product is expensive yes but a little and I mean a little bit goes a very long way! This is also multi use you can use this as a foundation as well I haven’t tried it yet but Maybe one day soon
Phelicia M.
True story: I bought this after seeing it online. I guessed at the correct color and found it to be. ..ok. Soon after I moved and packed it away in my makeup box which found its way to the garage at my new home. YEARS (maybe 3) passed and it was forgotten. One day I was looking through the box in the garage and found the little Kevin Aucoin box. Since I happened to be in the market for a concealer I retrieved it- a little embarrassed that I'd even consider using something on my face that had been packed away in a garage for 3 years. I opened it, expecting it to be a gooey, melted mess. It still appeared and smelled fine so I took a deep breath to try it under my eyes - still not expecting much. Wow! It was perfect! PERFECT! I've been using it ever since and since a little goes a very long way I still have a lot of product to go. I am thoroughly impressed with the quality of a product that can sit unused for years (in a hot/cold garage no less) and still perform. KA has a fan for life!
Jessica H.
Elkhorn, NE
Purchased at: Sephora
At first i wasn’t so sure about this product. It takes some getting used to and some playing around with. Now that I’ve got the hang of it, I absolutely love it. I use it with the designated primer to thin it out when I don’t require a full coverage and then I take my Clarisonic foundation brush to it and it covers perfectly. I would recommend this to anyone.