BY KEVYN AUCOIN

A hybrid lip color that leaves lips feeling soft with a semi-matte velvet finish. The Sensual Lip Satin's long-wearing formula glides on effortlessly while providing full-coverage color. Its unique blend of silicone oils and pure pigments leave lips feeling weightless, and its specifically designed felt-tip applicator allows for precise application. see more...

Jillian M.
Review for: Other more...
I have this in cashmere, which is the perfect pinky nude. This has the most interesting texture. It goes on thin and wet and dries so that you can barely even feel it on your lips and it lasts. The formula is brilliant and I will buy this over and over again.
Selina K.
Review for: Bloodroses more...
The colour is nice BUT it dries out my lips a lot. I thought it was just my lips on that particular day but I tried it again when my lips were fine and it dried them. It doesn’t have the staying power of a stain. I still like the colour so I’d recommend it for the summer months when dryness is less of an issue.
Premo U.
France
Review for: Silk more...
Lovée it . Very pigmented.glossy. I recommend it . Meets my expectations don’t use it that much tho