BY KEVYN AUCOIN

Designed to be a treatment primer and foundation developer in one, this sensual serum promotes visibly smoother, more moisturized, impressively stronger and firmer skin, while improving the appearance of facial contours. Preps the skin for makeup, leaving radiant and ethereal all day. Targeted for Normal, Dry or mature skin. The Primed Skin Developer- Normal to Dry

Buy on Bergdor...
  • "i gave it 4 stars because it's scented. but other then that the primer is really amazing. controling my oils and mattifying my face" in 4 reviews
Ilene D.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Kevyn Aucoin The Primed Skin Developer- Normal to Dry, 1 fl oz more...
I love this primer! Never fully added a primer to my skincare/makeup routine until this product came into my life! Very beautiful packaging. Smooth on ur face and covers all ur fine lines and gives you a glow and a bit of glitter shine to ur face.
Rachael M.
Blue Island, IL
Amazing product but pricy. Worth the splurge in my opinion but not for everyone. Leaves skin feeling fresh and creates the perfect billable base for your makeup.
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
One of my favorite primers. Great for setting a foundation. One of the first ones I used, and still a favorite. Foundations wear so well through the day with this one, I think in part because this product has no SPF in it. Does leave the skin well moisturized and is not greasy. I have repurchased this one so many times, it's a kit staple for me
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
I'm surprised there is no buzz about this anywhere on the internet! It's a primer and anti-aging serum in one. There are no parabens or silicone. It literally smells like fresh flowers. I've noticed a huge difference in my skin. It minimizes my fine lines, makes my skin feel soft, and all around healthy. My skin never feels oily when I wear this and I suggest you get it. It's worth the price.
Tessa S.
Great primer for the face. Makes your makeup last all night an have a luminous glow. There is no sun protection or spf in this product. However if sets a great base for your makeup. I will be repurchasing.
Mahenoor K.
I know this is pricey. But it's worth it. When I use this my makeup lasts all night and even the next day depending on whether i forget to wash my face or not. I'm going to keep buying this because it doesn't cause me to break out.
Crystal G.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Kevyn Aucoin The Primed Skin Developer- Normal to Oily, 1 fl oz more...
I gave it 4 stars because it's scented. But other then that the primer is really amazing. Controling my oils and mattifying my face
Katy M.
Chippewa Fls, WI
I'm really loving the texture of this product and the way it makes my skin feel! It gives me a great canvas for applying my makeup:)
Elizabeth M.
Saint, QC
Wow, ok, I got this from haute look and this is incredible! I have dry-combo skin, I am always trying on primers and pore fillers but I’m often having issues with the very much raved about primers, high-end and more affordable ones. This one is amazing, I find it to be very different from other things I have tried, I can put this everywhere and it doesn’t ball up or make me dry. It adds a lot of slip without being too slippery, if that makes sens. It truly is worth trying out. I sometimes add poreblem from touch in soil on my very huge pores. Try this out, it’s great! Love that it is in a pump.
Junaira A.
Newsome , Huddersfield
This is the best primer ever ever ever! It smells amazing, and just hydrates my oily but dehydrated skin. It isn't shimmery or matte, just the right balance. It feels tacky, and you know your foundation is ready to be applied ontop. I mean it when I say this primer makes you look airbrushed and keeps make up on all day! Deffo recommend this! Kevyn Aucoin The Primed Skin Developer