BY KEVYN AUCOIN

• I'm not a huge fan of creme eyeshadow as I feel it like clumps up...1 Answers
  • Is this a good product6 Answers
Jess K.
Mountain Top, PA
I found this eyeshadow easy to apply and I love the sleek design. My eyes are blue/ green and they really popes out when I wore this. I like how long lasting it was and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to draw more attention to their eyes.❤️
Anna H.
Raleigh, NC
I love Kevyn Aucoin products and this one does not disappoint. I like using cream bases to ensure my eyeshadow stays all day and the KA cream shadow does just that. I would compare it in quality to the Laura Mercier caviar sticks. Love it!
Emily S.
Hollywood, FL
This eyeshadow is easy to apply and has a popping color. It is very affordable and matches with green eyes. It can go with many outfits and creates a perfect day or night luck. I would definitely buy it again
Daisy C.
Knoxville, TN
This product is very creamy and pigmented. It is expensive but I think it's worth it! It comes in a variety of colors, too!
Delma s.
Dallas
It so a good product you should buy it wort every penny....... I loved it it's great for all skin tones....
Katie c.
Eclectic, AL
I was a little scared to use this product at first but it's truly amazing and stays on all day!!
Tanyalynn D.
Yulee, FL
It last a long time and I absolutely love the feel of it! You won't regret buying this one!
Syniah C.
Plantation, Florida
The best creme eyeshadow I've ever used . very pigmented and good for many skin tones.
Jazmine H.
It really helps the eyes stand out. Also very easy to apply. I'd recommend to friends
marcela c.
oficinas de paso canoas, puntarenas(corredores) Costa Rica
Kevyn Aucoin is really smart about the way they name their products. Because you put “sensual” in front of anything and I want it. But they don’t just slap the name on stuff all willy nilly without backing it up as is the case with the Sensual Skin Enhancer, a luxurious foundation experience that you totally want in on. And I’m still currently swooning over my Celestial Bronzing Veil. But you know what else is sensual? Their Sensual Skin Primer.
Not everyone needs primer. I myself don’t use one every time I wear makeup unless weather conditions or a long day call for it. But there are certain skin types that may call for the use of primer (i.e. dry skin, mature skin, textured skin) to help smooth over the skin to reduce the appearance of pores and so that makeup doesn’t settle into the fine lines. Sensual Skin Primer (received c/o Kevyn Aucoin) contains plant extracts help to condition the skin and feels silky smooth on. I have oily skin but appreciated how it made my skin look
Felicia L.
Falfurruas, TX
Is this a good product
Aislinn H.
Lititz , Pa
I'm not a huge fan of creme eyeshadow as I feel it like clumps up, does this do that as well?