Add a Photo

By KEVYN AUCOIN
#2710 in Eyeshadow
It has won awards, women buy it by the dozens, but there is more to The Precision Brow Pencil than that. The Precision Brow Pencil is one of Kevyn s most unique, as well as most universally loved, products. Once you try it, you too will see why no other brow product could ever compare. Applies precision color that is long lasting. Retractable design. Water resistant. The Precision Brow Pencil, Ash Blonde.
Sharon W.
Sharon W.
Chesterfield, MI

I purchased the Kevin Aucoin The Precision Brow Pencil for Blonde's. so probably a taupe. I absolutely love them. I received 2 in the purchase. I have always had a problem making my eyebrow's look like all the women with the perfectly arched eyebrow but this product worked wonders. I am not sure how it works it's magic but my eyebrows look the best they have ever looked. Just so natural and pretty. I would recommend this product to everyone especially someone like me that had a difficult time finding the perfect brow pencil
Jizelle C.
Jizelle C.
Frisco, TX

I love this eyebrow pencil! For some reason, I decided to give it a try from my norm of Anastasia pencils I had been using for years. I am so glad I found this pencil. The brunette shade is very easy to apply and the shade can be easily darkened if needed. I have bought at least 6 of these pencils already and will sure be buying them again!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

This is the best eyebrow pencil. It makes hair like strokes when used properly. A lil bit goes a long way. I use the pencil only for major occasions because of the price. I believe it's originally $30 but I got mine for $18 at a makeup show.
Sara N.
Sara N.
Farmington, MI

Kevyn Aucoin The Precision Brow Pencil Never tried out this product before bit would love too........
maria s.
maria s.

It is amazing makes my eyebrows look fuller and it blends superb i am in loveeee!i definitley give it a thumbs up
Cierra S.
Cierra S.
Cadillac, MI

This product works perfectly!! And the color is amasing, I bought it here off line, and the price is also great!
Katie c.
Katie c.
Eclectic, AL

Love love love love this brow pencil! It blends so well and makes my eye brows look so full and beautiful!
Heejin J.
Heejin J.

I've heard from some Youtubers that this is a highly under rated brow pencil because the formula is better quality than the Anastasia's Eyebrow pencils. I was wondering how they compare? Why do you specifically like Kevyn Aucoin's eyebrow pencil more than Anastasia's? Is there anything you don't like about this product?
Eudys R.