Kevyn Aucoin The Precision Brow Pencil uploaded by Amie M.Kevyn Aucoin The Precision Brow Pencil uploaded by Amie M.
2 colors available

BY KEVYN AUCOIN

It has won awards, women buy it by the dozens, but there is more to The Precision Brow Pencil than that. The Precision Brow Pencil is one of Kevyn s most unique, as well as most universally loved, products. Once you try it, you too will see why no other brow product could ever compare. Applies precision color that is long lasting. Retractable design. Water resistant. The Precision Brow Pencil, Ash Blonde. see more...

• I've heard from some Youtubers that this is a highly under rated br...1 Answers
  • Éste lápiz se corre?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jizelle C.
Jizelle C.
Frisco, TX
I love this eyebrow pencil! For some reason, I decided to give it a try from my norm of Anastasia pencils I had been using for years. I am so glad I found this pencil. The brunette shade is very easy to apply and the shade can be easily darkened if needed. I have bought at least 6 of these pencils already and will sure be buying them again!
Amie M.
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let me start by saying I've tried many (MANY) eyebrow pencils (precision,angled,etc.), pomades, powders, gels, etc. Both before and after i started using Kevin Aucoin and absolutely nothing can compare to this pencil. Like I said, I tried. I am medium skin tone, medium brown hair, & brown eyes. I usually use a brunette pencil and sometimes use a soft brown with it to even out the shade a bit. With this pencil the brunette shade was perfect for me, no additional color needed. I swear it's fool proof, from the first time I used it I had that perfect "starting" line and the rest just came out beautifully. The spooly at the end of the pencil helps blend it all together for a very natural and gorgeous finish. I am in love!! Of course nothing is perfect though and I do have three down sides to this pencil, they are... 1) the price. When I first purchased this it was more of a splurge which I wasn't really expecting to love so much. But now here I am "in love" with a $26 pencil that doesn't really last all that long. Which brings me to #2) there just isn't much product in the pencil or maybe it's because I use it everyday I'm going through it too fast but I've never gone through other pencils as fast as I did this one. I ran out in less than 3 weeks which for me is FAST! Okay and lastly there is no cap for the pencil. There's a cap for the spooly but none for the actual pencil. I mean, seriously?? WHY wouldn't there be a cap, for $26 you would think it would have a lock and key on it!!! I was constantly afraid the pencil would fall out which is annoying. Will I repurchase? Yes but I'll also still be searching for another that measures up but beats it in price. $26 every 3 or so weeks is just crazy expensive in my opinion. If any of you have suggestions I'd love to hear them!!! :)
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best eyebrow pencil. It makes hair like strokes when used properly. A lil bit goes a long way. I use the pencil only for major occasions because of the price. I believe it's originally $30 but I got mine for $18 at a makeup show.
Sharon W.
Sharon W.
Chesterfield, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased the Kevin Aucoin The Precision Brow Pencil for Blonde's. so probably a taupe. I absolutely love them. I received 2 in the purchase. I have always had a problem making my eyebrow's look like all the women with the perfectly arched eyebrow but this product worked wonders. I am not sure how it works it's magic but my eyebrows look the best they have ever looked. Just so natural and pretty. I would recommend this product to everyone especially someone like me that had a difficult time finding the perfect brow pencil
Sara N.
Sara N.
Farmington, MI
Kevyn Aucoin The Precision Brow Pencil Never tried out this product before bit would love too........
Cierra S.
Cierra S.
Cadillac, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works perfectly!! And the color is amasing, I bought it here off line, and the price is also great!
Katie c.
Katie c.
Eclectic, AL
Love love love love this brow pencil! It blends so well and makes my eye brows look so full and beautiful!
maria s.
maria s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is amazing makes my eyebrows look fuller and it blends superb i am in loveeee!i definitley give it a thumbs up
Heejin J.
Heejin J.
I've heard from some Youtubers that this is a highly under rated brow pencil because the formula is better quality than the Anastasia's Eyebrow pencils. I was wondering how they compare? Why do you specifically like Kevyn Aucoin's eyebrow pencil more than Anastasia's? Is there anything you don't like about this product?
Eudys R.