BY KEVYN AUCOIN

A magnetically designed travel-size face palette featuring a bronzer, highlighter, and setting powder to create a perfect, custom glow. Mix and match shades in this palette to create endless layers of light and color. Each is infused with light-diffusing pigments to enhance and perfect the skin, creating radiant luminosity. This palette contains:- Neo-Setting Powder- Neo-Limelight highlighter in Ibiza- Neo-Bronzer in Capri

Keyshia C.
New York
Review for: KEVYN AUCOIN The Neo-Trio Palette 3 x 0.25 oz/ 7 g
I like Kevyn Aucoin products, but this was awful. I wear gold, warm pink, and pretty much light to dark toned makeup all of the time so I could not wait to get this. When I did, I was so disappointed. It not only was powdery but went on my skin very ashy and it barely showed up. The texture of the skin was also terrible. It accents pores and makes the skin texture look unflattering. I tried it on a friend of mines that I know looks great in these colors also, and it looked pretty bad on her too. I have not seen anything look quite this bad on me before either. I returned it. In my opinion, it's not worth the $58. I really had high hopes for this.
Ashley E.
KEVYN AUCOIN The Neo-Trio Palette

This is an awesome value for already released products from Kevyn Aucoin! I own all three and each product is absolutely amazing! The highlight portion isn't going to give that seen from space glow, but it does give a grown every day wear glow. The blush is pigmented and blends out like a dream! And the bronzer as well. The colors are very universal in my opinion and I love that you can use each color alone or blend together with their compact for a unique color combo ūüėć.
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Review for: KEVYN AUCOIN The Neo-Trio Palette 3 x 0.25 oz/ 7 g
Beautiful palette!!! I own these in the single compacts and there all so pretty. I highly recommend them to others the quality is amazing the pigmentation is good and the shades are stunning! The highlighters are more of a subtle glow more for everyday there super pretty they apply so flawlessly to the face they sit on the skin nicely and they don't bring out any pores or texture in my face great value for what you get and the quality!!
lura J.
ERWIN, TN
Review for: KEVYN AUCOIN The Neo-Trio Palette 3 x 0.25 oz/ 7 g
Absolutely amazing colors. That glow. Price points a little steep for me personally. Very easy to apply very blendable. And I love how with highlighters and blushes it seems everyone is stepping out of the box and I love that. I definitely recommend
Shelly K.
Bristol
Review for: KEVYN AUCOIN The Neo-Trio Palette 3 x 0.25 oz/ 7 g
I would love to try this eyeshadow. I mostly use pinks and a mix of gold would look perfect. I think this eyeshadow would look good on just about anyone.
Jillian R.
Del City, OK
Review for: KEVYN AUCOIN The Neo-Trio Palette 3 x 0.25 oz/ 7 g
All so pretty on the skin, more of a natural glow. Looks smooth on the skin and has great packaging. Good with any skin type. More of a sheer finish.
yancy f.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: KEVYN AUCOIN The Neo-Trio Palette 3 x 0.25 oz/ 7 g
Me encanta brillo perfecto pigmentaci√≥n perfecta bronceado √ļnico realmente hermosos rostro luminoso me encanta muy bello #influenster
Madisyn F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: KEVYN AUCOIN The Neo-Trio Palette 3 x 0.25 oz/ 7 g
I love this product. Fairly priced and I highly recommend it. I use it all the time. No doubt that I will buy over and over again.
Jesymar C.
Orange, CA
Review for: KEVYN AUCOIN The Neo-Trio Palette 3 x 0.25 oz/ 7 g
I don't even like it. My skin is so sensible and it caused me an allergy and it was too bad. Maybe it works for other skin.
Yolanda L.
Review for: KEVYN AUCOIN The Neo-Trio Palette 3 x 0.25 oz/ 7 g
This is such a great Product .I love it so much! I recommend it to all of my friends and family(:
Nisha T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow these look great...has anyone tried this and how much is it?
Alyx B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried the singles and what's their thoughts on them??
Gemma D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How cute are they as nice as they look?
Alyx B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these worthy the money?
Jalima D.
Barquisimeto
I like all the tones they look beautiful