KEVYN AUCOIN The Neo Bronzer

An innovative three-in-one face palette that has everything you need to achieve beautiful sunkissed skin. The Neo-bronzer maximizes skin's glow with vibrant, luminous color. The blush adds bright color to liven the skin, while the bronzer adds pure warmth and skin dimension. Highlighter reflects light for radiance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Shade descriptions: Siena (warm coral) and Capri (cool pink)

I have always wanted to try this? Do you use the colors together or separately or both?
Looking to purchase this item, anyone have any pro or cons about it?
Is this worth the money? It's so pretty but it is hard for me to justify paying this much for a highlight
Start your review of KEVYN AUCOIN The Neo Bronzer!
Cape Coral, FL
Review for: Cool Coral
I have to admit the concept of this palette made me skeptical 🤔 I wasn't quite sure how the products would apply and blend together. This palette has been in my daily rotation since I've received it, I freaking love it! . 👉🏻👉🏻The bronzer blends beautifully, the blush is the perfectly pigmented, and the highlight is the perfect everyday highlight.
KEVYN AUCOIN The Neo Bronzer uploaded by Ashley E.
Review for: Warm Pink
KEVYN AUCOIN The Neo Bronzer I love this bronzer the colors can be used alone or mixed together to get a really unique blush color. I personally use them alone and love how buildable and how easy this product blends into the skin!
I don't think iv ever been so excited to use a product t when I got it. This is the most beautiful pallet ever. It has the bronzer, blush, highlight, and everything in between. Applies beautifully and lasts. Lasts a really long time-been using it for a while and barely looks like I used it. I have the shade "warm pink" and it works really well on many different skin tones-I'm really light and my friends that use of are darker or more tan and it still works on them!
Review for: Cool Coral
This bronzer/blush/highlight palette is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. The colors are gorgeous and the pigmentation is excellent. The packaging is so lux and although it is a splurge I feel great wearing it! Worth the money :)
Montgomery, AL
Review for: Warm Pink
At first I thought I wouldn’t like it because of the color shade. But boy was I wrong! The colors blend perfectly together and it is so pigmented! It also lasts all day which is a huge plus! It was so worth the 20 bucks I highly recommend.
KEVYN AUCOIN The Neo Bronzer uploaded by Mo Makeup M.
If you like the convenience of having an all in one palette then you'll love this. The packaging is beautiful yet functional. The mirror is very high quality as well and great for travel The mix of highlighter, blush & bronzer are stunning. You can use them alone or mix your very own cocktail.I love using it on days where i have just a little concealer and mascara to bring life to my face.The products do build up very well. The shade and tone work very well for my skintone Don't think you will love this if you want a more dramatic bronzed look but for an everyday grab and go this is a total score!Love it and it stays in my purse with a wayne goss brush  KEVYN AUCOIN The Neo Bronzer
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Warm Pink
Love this palette by Kevyn Aucoin! The packaging is so beauitful, and the product is amazing quality. This palette is a great value, you get a highlight, blush, and bronzer all in one!
I found this high end bronzer for only $10 at Marshalls!!! I love the gradient shade from the blush to the bronzer. It warms my cheeks with just the right amount of color.
KEVYN AUCOIN The Neo Bronzer uploaded by Sandra K.
Review for: Warm Pink
Beautiful palette! I fell in love just from seeing the picture of this online. I chose the pink over the coral since I have a lot of coral blushes in my collection. It's very pigmented and is great since it has bronzer blush and highlighter all in one! Note: I think my picture is showing the color slightly warmer in tone than it actually is. Hope it's helpful!
Roanoke, VA
1,398 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Warm Pink
What a mess ! I did not like this product at all. This was a gift I would never buy anything that has a gradient effect it never works for me. This turned orange on my skin if I mixed all together. No way to just pick up bronzer portion. A mess