Kevyn Aucoin The Neo Bronzer - Siena

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kevyn Aucoin The Neo Bronzer - Siena!
Martinsville, IN
I love this bronzer! I am pretty fair skinned and this bronzer is so natural looking and not too dark or too light. It doesn't have that orange color too it either. This bronzer lasts so long too because you do not need to use much of it! I really like this bronzer for the cooler months when my skin is lighter in color, but it wouldn't be a bad color for summer either. It's a little pricey, but it's such a good bronzer!
Lees Summit, MO
My favorite daily bronzer! I love that I can pick how intense it is and it’s easy to control how much product goes on the brush. I’m very pale and I’ve never had an issue even with the deeper side, because it’s so buildable. AND it lasts forever! Only have to purchase once a year and I use it 5 days a week
Dry / Dullness
Surrey
I LOVE THIS BRONZER It's so flattering and melts into the skin. It's great for natural makeup as well as more Glam since the blush color is easily buildable.
Dry, Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness