Kevyn Aucoin The Neo Bronzer - Capri

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kevyn Aucoin The Neo Bronzer - Capri!
scottsdale
I use this every single day! The colors are so beautiful and incredibly pigmented. I swipe over each of the colors and use it on my cheeks blending upwards. I get such a healthy and radiant glow when I do this. I also love to use the colors on my eye by using the bronzer in the crease and the pink all over the lid. It gives such a pretty sunset and monochromatic look.
Sensitive
St Petersburg, FL
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Hands down my new favorite bronzer. Creamy, buildable and sits on your skin so well! It’s very natural looking and you can’t beat it for the price