An innovative three-in-one face palette that has everything you need to achieve beautiful sunkissed skin. The Neo-bronzer maximizes skin's glow with vibrant, luminous color. The blush adds bright color to liven the skin, while the bronzer adds pure warmth and skin dimension. Highlighter reflects light for radiance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Shade descriptions: Siena (warm coral) and Capri (cool pink)

I have always wanted to try this? Do you use the colors together or separately or both?
Looking to purchase this item, anyone have any pro or cons about it?
Is this worth the money? It's so pretty but it is hard for me to justify paying this much for a highlight
Start your review of KEVYN AUCOIN The Neo Bronzer!
Connellsville, PA
Review for: Warm Pink
I actually have a set of three of these. I love the way they are magnetic, very cool packaging and the bronzers are just gorgeous! I love the gradient, that you almost get three products in one. Love all the Kevin Aucoin products! Nice quality products!
Combination / Dullness, Fine Lines, Sensitivity
Lorain, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Warm Pink
My mom got me this bronzer for my birthday 2 years ago and I still use this ALL the time. It is so creamy and so easy to blend. It doesn’t come out really shimmery, it’s such a beautiful natural look. It’s PERFECT for summer! I’ll def be buying the other color as well.
Oily / Large Pores, Fine Lines, Scarring
Nashville, TN
Review for: Warm Pink
I have never loved a product so much. I use this for a natural look or a for a night out. It’s easy to use and takes my makeup where it needs to go. It’s bronzy but also warming and gives me the perfect glow.
Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Redness
Staten Island, NY
KEVYN AUCOIN The Neo Bronzer uploaded by Eva D.
Review on shade "Capri": This compact is beautiful mahogany and gold lacquerThe powder is silky smooth and very blendable and buildable, nice big mirror inside. The colors perfect for my Medium to Summer Tan skin tone and does not settle in my fine lines. It's a three-in-one face palette that has everything you need to achieve beautiful, sunkissed skin. Nice cool peachy/pink blush tones that blend with a cool matte bronzer. All have a hint of a sheen. The palette is VERY pigmented; do be gentle with application at first , especially if you're a light to medium tone. The highlighter portion application reflects the light off your skin for a youthful radiant look. If you're looking for that "bam" in your face sparkle, this is not it. This is more of a vibrant luminous glow. The Blush does it job of adding color to liven the skin. The bronzer adds just just enough pure warmth and skin dimension.
Combination, Mature / Dullness, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Henryville , IN
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This is a super nice bronzer that can also be used as a blush. One and is very very pink and the other is a warm bronzer shade. Sometimes I mix them to together to create a more dark pink blush color.
Combination / Acne, Redness, Fine Lines
This is a great 2 in 1 for me and the lasting power is wow! Blush rarely stays on me very long regardless of the foundation that I use, but 8 hours later and it is still going strong. The bronzing color is perfect to warm my skin up while the light color is a great blush. I like to use the middle color as a light pop of color on the apple of my cheeks. It layers great and it's cakey. Do be careful because it is quit pigmented so it is easy to be heavy handed. It layers beautiful is never cakey. There is a slight shimmer so if you are too heavy handed it can accentuate texture on the skin.  This bronzer is worth every penny and there is so much product in here. I will have to work hard to hit pan with this one.
Dry / Fine Lines
Charlotte, NC
KEVYN AUCOIN The Neo Bronzer uploaded by Ashley B.
I purchased this Neo bronzer in 'Capri' and I am so glad I chose this one! Perfect peachy tones for my skin color and with one swipe of your blush brush, you can get this super pigmented blush/bronzer combo make you look 0 to glam! You can also use just a little bit of each (highlighter, blush and bronze shades) instead of all at once. This bronzer is perfect for traveling since you wouldn't need to carry a separate product for each. I would definitely recommend!
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Redness
Bought this baby in Siena for the warmer months to avoid quick fading with cream/liquid products and it is absolutely beautiful. I'd been holding off because of the cost, but it has a generous amount of product (think 2x the amount of many loose powders) and is very versatile. Both color options are meant to be compatible with all skin tones; I chose Siena because I prefer the peach-coral center shade to the pink in the other tray. I'm pretty pale—"ivory" and "light" are in most of my foundation shades (occasionally I'll find one that doesn't come in a pale enough shade)—with neutral-yellow undertones and skin that naturally burns. The bronze end of this gradient compact is somewhat deep, but doesn't look unnatural when applied with a light hand and a fluffy brush. The peach flattering and highly pigmented, so use correct lighting to avoid overdoing it. Somewhat contradictorily to its name, the highlight end might be the best part of the whole deal; it's pearlescent without being glittery and provides a lot of payoff. The powder itself is very soft/fine for a pressed powder, so make sure to tap your brush to avoid fallout. The compact has the standard Kevyn Aucoin oxblood-meets-tortoise lacquer finish and its heft tells you its quality before you even open it (which can be tricky if you've got short nails, but is easy once you realize you're likely trying to pull at too precise a spot). You can also swirl the colors together for a warm, radiant finish for areas of the face that naturally tan, but each bit is so beautiful on its own that I can't bring myself to muddle things.
Dry, Combination / Dullness, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Warm Pink, Cool Coral
WARNING: If you go into these thinking they’re bronzers; YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED. BUT AS BLUSHES WOWZAS !!!! I have both colors and they look stunning as blushes. The array of colors allows you to play with the intensity of the colors. The lightest side can be used as a highlighter. These palette give you your money’s worth so long as you do not expect a bronzer out of them !
Oily / Dullness, Large Pores, Puffiness
Cape Coral, FL
Review for: Cool Coral
I have to admit the concept of this palette made me skeptical 🤔 I wasn't quite sure how the products would apply and blend together. This palette has been in my daily rotation since I've received it, I freaking love it! . 👉🏻👉🏻The bronzer blends beautifully, the blush is the perfectly pigmented, and the highlight is the perfect everyday highlight.
Combination / Dark Spots
Ask a question to the Influenster community...