BY KEVYN AUCOIN

A high-impact, metallic liquid lip color in highly pigmented shades and two sheer top coats. The Molten Lip Color makes it seamless to create customized lip art using the wide side of the applicator to paint color in broad, even strokes, while the pointed tip allows for a more precise application and accentuated look. Use it alone for an intense molten metallic look, layer the Molten Metal shades with the Topcoats or place over lipstick to create an ombre lip look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens

Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
Review for: Other
I purchased this in cyber opal at Sephora. It was a little more costly than the other lip toppers but it is Kevin Aucoin. I love this lip topper, I think it looks good on top of almost any pink to maroon Matte Lippies! I would definitely purchase again or more and have recommended to others.
greivy l.
Elmhurst , NY
Review for: Rose Gold
This shade compliments my skin so well, you can layer for a more defined intensity. My lips are moisturized shiny and smooth. The shade gives me a plump look and who doesn’t love full lips? I want to get other shades.
angel t.
Review for: Topcoat
You cannot go wrong with Kevin aucoin products I used this for the first time and I love it I bought this online. You can wear this alone or over another lipstick it's absolutely gorgeous I would definately recommend this
gabriela e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased Rose Gold and Titanium not knowing what I was going to get myself into.  These are probably some of the best glosses in the market.  They are not too sticky and they are definitely not sheer.  They wear beautifully and they really do transform any liparixk inro something special.  I currenlty love using Rose Gold as a lip transformer because it will always give you a beautiful full  pout.  I absolutely love this shade and it's definitely wearable on its own.

Titanium is a gorgeous and unique color.  I have yet to mix it with anything because the color itself is different and wearable.  These glosses start off looking super intense but once they settle they are not as bold as when you initially put them on.  I highly recommend them and know you will not regret purchasing them.
Darlene M.
Review for: Rose Gold
What an amazing color! It's so unique in the work of Rose Gold. It's been my favorite all summer and is suitable for every skin tone. Yes, it's pricey but if you're looking for that ONE metallic gloss, this is it. I've been on the metallic train and own products from Smashbox, Stila and even drugstore. But this formula and pigment is unlike the rest. You lose the initial sticky feeling quite fast but the pigment itself stays for quite a while. I only find myself touching up once a day. It's different from lip toppers cause you can wear alone and it is opaque. But the color...and the reflective shades it has...I'm in love!!!
may m.
Mt Pleasant, NC
Review for: Rose Gold, Gold, Copper, Bronze, Titanium, Carbon, Topcoat, Topcoat
This lip product is very nice! It lasts a long time. I love the quality and I love the price! I am overall satisfied. It definitely met my expectations and I seriously recommend it to other lipstick lovers out there! Get yours now!
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Review for: Topcoat, Topcoat
I used @patmcgrathreal's #MatteTrance Lipstick in "Full Panic" as the base for both lip toppers. Inmy featured pic: Top left is the LE Pat McGrath Lipstick by itself, Top Right I added the Molten Lip in "Cyber Opal" which has purple/pink undertones and reflects.
Bottom left I added the Molten Lip in "Cyber Sky" which has blue/gray/white undertones and reflects.
I was surprised by how much I actually liked these lip toppers. They're light and smooth, not sticky at all. They're pigmented enough that you can wear them as a gloss too.
April L.
Plymouth, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love Kevyn Aucoin products and this lip color is no different! The bright, bold, luminous colors are perfect for a bold lip. They also add a little pop to my everyday nude look. The colors seem to be long lasting as well. Another great product!
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall I just wasn't impressed with these. Although they are easy to apply, I don't like the formula therefore not meeting my expectations. Packaging is nice but I wouldn't purchase again given I'm more concerned about the actual product oppose from the packaging. I feel for the price of I think $32 a piece they weren't opaque enough it's more of a metallic top coat which I'm not a big fan of. They're not worth the money in my eyes, I think the Milani liquid Metallics or top coats even are way better. Also the smashbox ones I like better too!
Angelica S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Very pigmented and has a nice smell and texture, packaging is normal and nothing worth being wowed about though. Only complaint is that it's very metallic so it great for those who love that look. I unfortunately do not, but if you want a long lasting pigmented look, this is your go to. While the shades are beautiful and lovely it dry out my lips a bit. I would recommend doing a lip mask either before or after if possible.
amber r.
tyler
Is this worth the money? How is the pigment?
Gabby H.
What is your favorite shade?
Tersina J.
Plantation , FL
Does it transfer?and it is matte?
Astrid V.
Lebanon, PA
Is it worth the buy ? Sticky ? How does it wear ? Good color for medium tan skin tone. ?
Amie G.
Poestenkill , NY
These look beautiful! What is everyone's thoughts on these? Pigmented? Comfortable? Favorite shades?