Add a Photo

By KEVYN AUCOIN
#107 in Lipstick
A high-impact, metallic liquid lip color in highly pigmented shades and two sheer top coats. The Molten Lip Color makes it seamless to create customized lip art using the wide side of the applicator to paint color in broad, even strokes, while the pointed tip allows for a more precise application and accentuated look. Use it alone for an intense molten metallic look, layer the Molten Metal shades with the Topcoats or place over lipstick to create an ombre lip look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens
Photos (3)
April L.
April L.
Plymouth, MN
I just love Kevyn Aucoin products and this lip color is no different! The bright, bold, luminous colors are perfect for a bold lip. They also add a little pop to my everyday nude look. The colors seem to be long lasting as well. Another great product!
gabriela e.
gabriela e.
I purchased Rose Gold and Titanium not knowing what I was going to get myself into.  These are probably some of the best glosses in the market.  They are not too sticky and they are definitely not sheer.  They wear beautifully and they really do transform any liparixk inro something special.  I currenlty love using Rose Gold as a lip transformer because it will always give you a beautiful full  pout.  I absolutely love this shade and it's definitely wearable on its own.

Titanium is a gorgeous and unique color.  I have yet to mix it with anything because the color itself is different and wearable.  These glosses start off looking super intense but once they settle they are not as bold as when you initially put them on.  I highly recommend them and know you will not regret purchasing them.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Overall I just wasn't impressed with these. Although they are easy to apply, I don't like the formula therefore not meeting my expectations. Packaging is nice but I wouldn't purchase again given I'm more concerned about the actual product oppose from the packaging. I feel for the price of I think $32 a piece they weren't opaque enough it's more of a metallic top coat which I'm not a big fan of. They're not worth the money in my eyes, I think the Milani liquid Metallics or top coats even are way better. Also the smashbox ones I like better too!
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
Orlando, FL
Very pigmented and has a nice smell and texture, packaging is normal and nothing worth being wowed about though. Only complaint is that it's very metallic so it great for those who love that look. I unfortunately do not, but if you want a long lasting pigmented look, this is your go to. While the shades are beautiful and lovely it dry out my lips a bit. I would recommend doing a lip mask either before or after if possible.
anyibeth R.
anyibeth R.
ojeda
excelente color un tono muy suave , el cual quedaría bien a una piel morena que no la haga ver muy sobrecargada , este color esta perfecto para ambos tonos  de piel , buen producto y buena calidad de marca se las recomiendo chicas , feliz día a todos.
Fiona L.
Fiona L.
Madrid
It is really pretty and nice the only thing I do not like about it is the texture but I am very picky. There is a really nice applicator. The product is very nice but it is also very expensive for a lipgloss. But for lipgloss lovers I would recommend the product
Erin K.
Erin K.
Bay Village, OH
Honestly beautiful lip color, and is very pretty for a night out. Lasts a long time, so there is no need to apply on every other minute. Totally recommend this product. I would buy this product again. Enjoy
Leah A.
Leah A.
Bluffton, IN
These molten liquid lips have nothing on the smashbox metallic lips that came out recently! The price tag on the kevyn aucion was more even! The formula was wayyy sticky too something I don't like in a gloss!
Brook B.
Brook B.
Bear
Smells nice non sticky An few touch ups needed, it was gifted to me an I have continued to use this.. only thing is you have a hard time finding it in stores.. apply process simple
Stacy R.
Stacy R.
KEVYN AUCOIN The Molten Lip Color
I love these colors and the shimmer. I have tried so many other brands but I love this brand. It doesn't feel sticky and drys my lips. The price was good too. I'll keep buying these unless they discontinue it..
amber r.
amber r.
tyler
Is this worth the money? How is the pigment?
Amie G.
Amie G.
Poestenkill , NY
Has anyone tried these they look beautiful! What's the formula like?
Noemi F.
I need this in my Life asap ❤
Diamond P.
Diamond P.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Does this color last on or do you have to reapply frequently?