Add a Photo

By KEVYN AUCOIN
#89 in Lipstick
A high-impact, metallic liquid lip color in highly pigmented shades and two sheer top coats. The Molten Lip Color makes it seamless to create customized lip art using the wide side of the applicator to paint color in broad, even strokes, while the pointed tip allows for a more precise application and accentuated look. Use it alone for an intense molten metallic look, layer the Molten Metal shades with the Topcoats or place over lipstick to create an ombre lip look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens
Photos (3)
gabriela e.
gabriela e.

I purchased Rose Gold and Titanium not knowing what I was going to get myself into.  These are probably some of the best glosses in the market.  They are not too sticky and they are definitely not sheer.  They wear beautifully and they really do transform any liparixk inro something special.  I currenlty love using Rose Gold as a lip transformer because it will always give you a beautiful full  pout.  I absolutely love this shade and it's definitely wearable on its own.

Titanium is a gorgeous and unique color.  I have yet to mix it with anything because the color itself is different and wearable.  These glosses start off looking super intense but once they settle they are not as bold as when you initially put them on.  I highly recommend them and know you will not regret purchasing them.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA

Overall I just wasn't impressed with these. Although they are easy to apply, I don't like the formula therefore not meeting my expectations. Packaging is nice but I wouldn't purchase again given I'm more concerned about the actual product oppose from the packaging. I feel for the price of I think $32 a piece they weren't opaque enough it's more of a metallic top coat which I'm not a big fan of. They're not worth the money in my eyes, I think the Milani liquid Metallics or top coats even are way better. Also the smashbox ones I like better too!
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
Orlando, FL

Very pigmented and has a nice smell and texture, packaging is normal and nothing worth being wowed about though. Only complaint is that it's very metallic so it great for those who love that look. I unfortunately do not, but if you want a long lasting pigmented look, this is your go to. While the shades are beautiful and lovely it dry out my lips a bit. I would recommend doing a lip mask either before or after if possible.
Emz F.
Emz F.

One of my favorite lippies! I got the Carbon shade and the color pigmentation is just perfect for my skin tone. Very long lasting throughout the day, just had to apply once. The gold packaging makes the product very beautiful. Definitely thinking of buying another shimmer color!
Fiona L.
Fiona L.
Madrid

It is really pretty and nice the only thing I do not like about it is the texture but I am very picky. There is a really nice applicator. The product is very nice but it is also very expensive for a lipgloss. But for lipgloss lovers I would recommend the product
anyibeth R.
anyibeth R.
ojeda

excelente color un tono muy suave , el cual quedaría bien a una piel morena que no la haga ver muy sobrecargada , este color esta perfecto para ambos tonos  de piel , buen producto y buena calidad de marca se las recomiendo chicas , feliz día a todos.
Stacy R.
Stacy R.

KEVYN AUCOIN The Molten Lip Color
I love these colors and the shimmer. I have tried so many other brands but I love this brand. It doesn't feel sticky and drys my lips. The price was good too. I'll keep buying these unless they discontinue it..
April L.
April L.
Plymouth, MN

I just love Kevyn Aucoin products and this lip color is no different! The bright, bold, luminous colors are perfect for a bold lip. They also add a little pop to my everyday nude look. The colors seem to be long lasting as well. Another great product!
Beka S.
Beka S.
Camino, CA

Review of carbon-- I received a sample of this in the shade carbon. It's rich, velvety and feels so smooth going into your lips. The color can be a tiny bit vampy for everyday wear ( I work at a high school), so I save this for when I'm off work.
Ali B.
Ali B.
Valparaiso, IN

This product was absolutely amazing. The pigment was so bright. It lasted for several hours throughout the day. I purchased it as my local makeup store and wanted to give it a try. I was sold the second I put it on! You will not be disappointed
amber r.
amber r.
tyler

Is this worth the money? How is the pigment?
Amie G.
Amie G.
Poestenkill, NY

Has anyone tried these they look beautiful! What's the formula like?
Noemi F.

I need this in my Life asap ❤
Diamond P.
Diamond P.
Goodlettsvlle, TN

Does this color last on or do you have to reapply frequently?

Join Now