BY KEVYN AUCOIN

A high-impact, metallic liquid lip color in highly pigmented shades and two sheer top coats. The Molten Lip Color makes it seamless to create customized lip art using the wide side of the applicator to paint color in broad, even strokes, while the pointed tip allows for a more precise application and accentuated look. Use it alone for an intense molten metallic look, layer the Molten Metal shades with the Topcoats or place over lipstick to create an ombre lip look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens

KEVYN AUCOIN The Molten Lip Color
  • "Amazing, creamy , pigmented , gorgeous , quality product! It's long lasting it dures all day!!!!!!!!!" in 16 reviews
  • "I was in search of the perfect metallic lipstick, and I finally found it! This product has such a smooth application, and is very pigmented which I love!" in 7 reviews
  • "NYC lipgloss stays for long time. NYC color, also the brand is good its more moisturizing and gives a good shimmer effect to your lips" in 4 reviews
Nicolette C.
Staten Island , NY
Review for: Gold more...
This lipgloss is stunning! I have the shade white gold, and it looks so luxurious on my lips! I used this on its own and also as a topper, and prefer it layered on top of a darker mauve lip shade just because on its own it makes my lips look a little too light. This shiny gloss definitely GLOWS! You can see the sparkles but they’re so finely milled that there is not a gritty feeling on the lips. I purchased this for $12.99 from TJmaxx which was such an amazing discounted find! I do love this gloss but do not know if I’d purchase it again at full price because $30 is a little expensive to me for a gloss. Overall such a unique look and with full glam makeup it will make for such a gorgeous lip!
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
Review for: Other more...
I purchased this in cyber opal at Sephora. It was a little more costly than the other lip toppers but it is Kevin Aucoin. I love this lip topper, I think it looks good on top of almost any pink to maroon Matte Lippies! I would definitely purchase again or more and have recommended to others.
greivy l.
Elmhurst , NY
Review for: Rose Gold more...
This shade compliments my skin so well, you can layer for a more defined intensity. My lips are moisturized shiny and smooth. The shade gives me a plump look and who doesn’t love full lips? I want to get other shades.
gabriela e.
I purchased Rose Gold and Titanium not knowing what I was going to get myself into.  These are probably some of the best glosses in the market.  They are not too sticky and they are definitely not sheer.  They wear beautifully and they really do transform any liparixk inro something special.  I currenlty love using Rose Gold as a lip transformer because it will always give you a beautiful full  pout.  I absolutely love this shade and it's definitely wearable on its own.

Titanium is a gorgeous and unique color.  I have yet to mix it with anything because the color itself is different and wearable.  These glosses start off looking super intense but once they settle they are not as bold as when you initially put them on.  I highly recommend them and know you will not regret purchasing them.
Darlene M.
Review for: Rose Gold more...
What an amazing color! It's so unique in the work of Rose Gold. It's been my favorite all summer and is suitable for every skin tone. Yes, it's pricey but if you're looking for that ONE metallic gloss, this is it. I've been on the metallic train and own products from Smashbox, Stila and even drugstore. But this formula and pigment is unlike the rest. You lose the initial sticky feeling quite fast but the pigment itself stays for quite a while. I only find myself touching up once a day. It's different from lip toppers cause you can wear alone and it is opaque. But the color...and the reflective shades it has...I'm in love!!!
may m.
Mt Pleasant, NC
Review for: Rose Gold, Gold, Copper, Bronze, Titanium, Carbon, Topcoat, Topcoat more...
This lip product is very nice! It lasts a long time. I love the quality and I love the price! I am overall satisfied. It definitely met my expectations and I seriously recommend it to other lipstick lovers out there! Get yours now!
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Review for: Topcoat, Topcoat more...
I used @patmcgrathreal's #MatteTrance Lipstick in "Full Panic" as the base for both lip toppers. Inmy featured pic: Top left is the LE Pat McGrath Lipstick by itself, Top Right I added the Molten Lip in "Cyber Opal" which has purple/pink undertones and reflects.
Bottom left I added the Molten Lip in "Cyber Sky" which has blue/gray/white undertones and reflects.
I was surprised by how much I actually liked these lip toppers. They're light and smooth, not sticky at all. They're pigmented enough that you can wear them as a gloss too.
April L.
Buffalo, MN
I just love Kevyn Aucoin products and this lip color is no different! The bright, bold, luminous colors are perfect for a bold lip. They also add a little pop to my everyday nude look. The colors seem to be long lasting as well. Another great product!
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Overall I just wasn't impressed with these. Although they are easy to apply, I don't like the formula therefore not meeting my expectations. Packaging is nice but I wouldn't purchase again given I'm more concerned about the actual product oppose from the packaging. I feel for the price of I think $32 a piece they weren't opaque enough it's more of a metallic top coat which I'm not a big fan of. They're not worth the money in my eyes, I think the Milani liquid Metallics or top coats even are way better. Also the smashbox ones I like better too!
Angelica S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Very pigmented and has a nice smell and texture, packaging is normal and nothing worth being wowed about though. Only complaint is that it's very metallic so it great for those who love that look. I unfortunately do not, but if you want a long lasting pigmented look, this is your go to. While the shades are beautiful and lovely it dry out my lips a bit. I would recommend doing a lip mask either before or after if possible.
amber r.
tyler
Is this worth the money? How is the pigment?
Gabby H.
What is your favorite shade?
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Does this feel sticky?
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
I need this in my Life asap ❤
Astrid V.
Lebanon , PA
Is it worth the buy ? Sticky ? How does it wear ? Good color for medium tan skin tone. ?