17 colors available

BY KEVYN AUCOIN

With a non-smudging formula Contains unique esters & emollient ingredients that reduce lip wrinkles Rich in pigment ensuring long-lasting radiance Gives a satin & matte finish Product Line: Kevyn Aucoin - Lip Color - The Matte Lip Color Product Size: 3.5g/0.12oz see more...

Buy on Sephora
April M.
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have quite a few of these. They glide on so well, and the finish is really nice. Long lasting and very wearable colors. Even though they are matte, they dont have a dry look to them; they have more of a dewey finish, and they are comfortable to wear. I think they also have a very classy finish to them. They also do not bleed.
J H.
J H.
Review for: Bloodroses
This is a high end product and I can tell by the design, the color and the formulation are very carefully thought of and tested. The lipstick is a little bit heavy compared to other lipsticks and it feels very luxurious on the hand. I notice a pleasant scent which for me is more like berry and it's very pleasant that encourages and excites me more to apply the product. It is matte finish but it doesn't feel dry. It glides very smoothly and has a very good coverage. Even with a matte finish, my lips still feel very moisturized and it doesn't feel heavy wearing it. The color stays long and was just perfect for the occassion I was in.
Karen D.
Karen D.
Terrytown, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
First, I want to say how gorgeous the packaging is. The lipstick feels heavy and luxurious in your hand. The color is really pretty and I think it would work on a variety of skin tones. I would consider this red to be a blue-based red. It's a matte finish and the color last quite a while on the lips.
Alessandra D.
Alessandra D.
Livingston, NJ
Review for: Uninterrupted
This is such a pretty shade for everyday . Packaging is very sleek . Formula is very smooth. But I find that it does start cracking thru out the day and I find myself taking it all of and re applying . I find this with most matte lipsticks. I still enjoy this product. Oh and it smells very pretty too !
Rosie P.
Rosie P.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Review for: Other
I originally tried this lipstick in relentless and I thought it was amazing. The lipstick is matte however still feels hydrating and comfortable. Whenever I wear it I get compliments and the color just looks natural on me (for my skin tone this is the best "my lips but better" shade I've tried). If I could pick only one lipstick to keep it would be this one and hope it never gets discontinued. For those who care the packaging is also great.
Krystal L.
Krystal L.
Sedgwick, CO
This lipstick has a creamy texture and has a matte finish that is very pretty. The color is very pigmented.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Hamilton, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had high hopes for this but I have decided I really don't love it. It has a bit of a weird smell. It does go on very nicely, but I wish it stuck a little bit more when it glides on. I also find that it crumbles off me a bit weirdly. I bought 2 shades, Uninterrupted and Enduring and I feel like they are basically identical, which I should have picked up on on the website! Probably would not purchase this again.
Dani G.
Dani G.
I have Kevyn Aucoin matte lip colour in Endless. It's a beautiful reddish pink colour. What I love about this product is that even though its matte, it doesn't dry out your lips because it's actually infused with vitamin E! You can tell when you hold the tube that it's quality product. Beautiful packaging. I also ate a sandwich while wearing it and found very little of the product came off!
Tilly C.
Tilly C.
Grasswood, Saskatchewan
I have the Kevyn Aucoin Matte Lip color in 'Blood Roses', which is a beautiful, perfect deep red. The finish, while matte, is not drying, and the shape of the lipstick gives a nice sharp outline when applying on the edges.