Kevyn Aucoin The Mascara - Volume Lash Color uploaded by Bailee M.

BY KEVYN AUCOIN

Thicken, separate and lengthen your lashes. The thin brush is designed to apply a liberal application of mascara to each individual lash - for a dramatic look without clumps. Dries fast for easy curl up. Makes equal application to each hair. Separates upwards for openness and shiny eyes. Using advanced technology from Japan, Kevyn has developed a a mascara that is light years ahead. With its invincible stay on quality, The Mascara is also the easiest to remove. The Volume formula is designed with a thin brush that allows detailed application from deep within the lash base, and applies a liberal coat of mascara to each lash. The formula, infused with volume-building fibers, thickens, separates, and lengthens dramatically without clumps. Lashes for days. Secret Tip: For professional application, use tissue to blot mascara brush. Makeup artist secret. Application now is full and luxu see more...

Zaynah K.
Corona, CA
Love this mascara so much, particularly because it does not smudge even though it is not waterproof. It comes off like a gel that does not smear or break your eyelashes. Great for summer heat and long day wear. Would buy again, would recommend to friends.
Chloe D.
Burlington , IA
I am only giving this four stars because it is called a volume mascara and I do not notice any volume at all. It does give me amazing length on my lashes though. I think I am going to have to wear a volume mascara underneath this and just use it to make my lashes longer because wow! It really does give them long length.
Bailee M.
At first i loved this mascara as it elongated my eyes to the max but after a week of us use the mascara dried out and it became very difficult to spread and glide on. I’m not sure if it’s because there isn’t enough product or it just dried quickly to exposure of air. I’ve since found better and much prefer the new ones over this, $28 you should be happy with the results and last longer the a couple weeks. Kevyn Aucoin The Mascara - Volume Lash Color
Nikki K.
This is my current mascara and I'm in love. The brush applicator is perfect. It gets all of my lashes and it does a good job of spreading them out. This mascara doesn't clump at all which is great. I recieved it as a gift for christmas so I'm not sure how much it cost but I plan on buying it once I run out!
Ally P.
Hands down the best mascara I’ve ever used. I love the way it goes on, I love the way it makes my lashes look, and I love the way it comes off. Not messy at all. Most other mascaras always give me a black smudge under my eye, even if they are waterproof or smudge proof, but this never does. I LOVE it. I wish there was a bigger tube, but that’s my only complaint. Still worth the price.
Sophie W.
New York
I love this mascara. It's been my goto for at least two years. I love how it lengthen and separates my eye lashes. I also love that it comes off in tubes, so I never have smudges under my eye. I also feel that it's reasonably priced in comparison to other luxury mascaras.
Taylor M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Absolutely obsessed with this mascara. I was hesitant about the skinny brush but it is super buildable. Great for lengthening and separating. Stays incredibly black. And comes off in tubes so you never have black running down your face which makes it perfect for summer!
Mariah M.
I absolutely love this mascara it makes my lashes look so amazing. It doesn’t run or flake and it keeps my lashes curled and it also makes them look longer.
Cindy Y.
Fresno, CA
I liked this instantly, it was great with my lashes. Great for a base to put more lashes on.
Chelsea L.
Portland
Beautiful mascara, I really like the small wand, makes doing bottom lashes really really easy to do because it can get in between the lashes nicely. Gives a comfortable natural lash look and comes of super easily without streaking due to its tubing formula

Sephora