BY KEVYN AUCOIN

Thicken, separate and lengthen your lashes. The thin brush is designed to apply a liberal application of mascara to each individual lash - for a dramatic look without clumps. Dries fast for easy curl up. Makes equal application to each hair. Separates upwards for openness and shiny eyes. Using advanced technology from Japan, Kevyn has developed a a mascara that is light years ahead. With its invincible stay on quality, The Mascara is also the easiest to remove. The Volume formula is designed with a thin brush that allows detailed application from deep within the lash base, and applies a liberal coat of mascara to each lash. The formula, infused with volume-building fibers, thickens, separates, and lengthens dramatically without clumps. Lashes for days. Secret Tip: For professional application, use tissue to blot mascara brush. Makeup artist secret. Application now is full and luxu see more...

Buy on Sephora
Ally P.
Hands down the best mascara I’ve ever used. I love the way it goes on, I love the way it makes my lashes look, and I love the way it comes off. Not messy at all. Most other mascaras always give me a black smudge under my eye, even if they are waterproof or smudge proof, but this never does. I LOVE it. I wish there was a bigger tube, but that’s my only complaint. Still worth the price.
Sophie W.
New York
I love this mascara. It's been my goto for at least two years. I love how it lengthen and separates my eye lashes. I also love that it comes off in tubes, so I never have smudges under my eye. I also feel that it's reasonably priced in comparison to other luxury mascaras.
Taylor M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Absolutely obsessed with this mascara. I was hesitant about the skinny brush but it is super buildable. Great for lengthening and separating. Stays incredibly black. And comes off in tubes so you never have black running down your face which makes it perfect for summer!
Cindy Y.
Fresno, CA
I liked this instantly, it was great with my lashes. Great for a base to put more lashes on.