Kevyn Aucoin The Mascara - Curling Lash Color uploaded by Shelley G.Kevyn Aucoin The Mascara - Curling Lash Color uploaded by Shelley G.

BY KEVYN AUCOIN

Full, luxurious lashes are a night-time must. This protein-based mascara separates and defines each lash -- and, as it dries, it will draw them into a dramatic curl. Be sure to blot the brush with a tissue for a smooth application. Dries fast for easy curl up. Makes equal application to each hair. Separates upwards for openness and shiny eyes. Using advanced technology from Japan, Kevyn has developed a a mascara that is light years ahead. With its invincible stay on quality, The Mascara is also the easiest to remove. The Curling is designed with a conventional brush, and a protein-based formula that separates and defines each lash beautifully. As it dries, the mascara shrink-wraps on the lashes to draw them into a long, dramatic curl. When used with the lash curler, it plays the role of a "setting spray", promoting even more curl as opposed to weighing the lashes down. Se see more...

• Does it clump? Is it waterproof? Does it flake or smudge/...2 Answers
  • Is it really that wonderful?2 Answers
Kevyn Aucoin The Mascara - Curling Lash Color
  • "this is it - my all time favourite mascara. expensive as all hell ($40 in australia) but in my opinion, worth every penny :) it doesn't budge at all through the whole day, so i don't have to worry about panda-looking eyes. the applicator is great and it coats and slightly curls the lashes nicely. probably one of the wisest investments i've ever made in a product haha :) i always receive a compliment when wearing this!" in 4 reviews
  • "Great mascara! I have tried so many high end mascaras. I have super long lashes as is and a lot of mascaras are too clumpy and make lashes not look so good. I love this mascara because it gives my already long lashes some volume with out being too much. " in 3 reviews
Shelley G.
Kevyn Aucoin The Curling Mascara If you are looking for a true curling mascara, this should be on your "need to try" list. I lost moat of my eyelashes in the past year due to a thyroid disorder and when my lashes started growing back they were straight. At first I couldn't curl them because they were too short to curl, but I found this mascara and it did the curling for me. My short lashes looked full, had length and had a very good curl. Now that they are almost back to my normal length I am still using this mascara because I honestly hate those manual curlers and why use it if a mascara curls my lashes for me. I'm happy with this brand and happy with the price as well.
Meghan S.
N Little Rock, AR
Hands down, this is my favorite mascara. I'm not really sure why but in the past few years, I've started having issues with mascara staying in place -- even my old standbys. But then I found this mascara and it was a game changer. I love this tube mascara and will only ever use it from now on. It stays put all day, gives me great definition and volume, and even lasts through my cardio workout.
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
I love this mascara. I have at least 3 of these open now. It's in my purse, my kit, my personal vanity. This is my most requested mascara by repeat clients. It is a tubing mascara and does wear well through the day. I dont have any clumping issues. Glides on well, and does add a nice layer of thickness on me
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
We are constantly sold out of this mascara and I finally decided to try it and see what the big deal was about and it's amazing! It makes my lashes look super long and voluminous on both top and bottom and the formula isn't goopy and doesn't transfer! I will definitely be buying this mascara next time we get it in stock!
Jillian L.
Probably one of the best mascaras I've ever tried. Period. Great application great brush and gives you full fluffy lashes without having to apply to many times . So many of his products are wonderful it does have a little pricier tag but I definitely think it's worth it for the kind of product that you're paying for
Megan K.
Aurora, IL
This mascara was okay; it didn't give me much volume although it did give me length. I'm usually a fan of wet formulas but even for me, this formula was too wet. I also didn't like how the tube didn't have a well inside that catches the excess product as you pull the wand out. It's a nice mascara but I wouldn't pay that much for it again.
Megan G.
This mascara is absolutely wonderful! I received it in a surprise box from Influenster, and it is definitely one of my favorites. It does not run easily (which I have problems with, with other mascaras), and it doesn't clump! I would definitely recommend it!
Tiffany F.
Kelli A.
Ludlow, MA
Pricey for sure but worth it! No raccoon eyes not clumpy at all! The wand is client friendly! I. Ought this at Sephora and would buy again!
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
I love this type of mascara! It makes my eyelashes perfect. My opinion is I love this mascara, I wish I owned this mascara
diane c.
Is it really that wonderful?
Devin F.
Titusville, FL
Does it clump? Is it waterproof? Does it flake or smudge/wear off throughout the day? Does it really work as said to work in description or is it a lie?