Kevyn Aucoin The Loose Shimmer Shadow, Rose Quartz, .08 oz

An innovative eye shadow powder- With a superb-airy texture that blends seamlessly & accurately with skin-Boasts a special roller ball applicator design for easy & quick application-Provides finely milled pearlescent shade- Creates a 3-dimensional shimmering & captivating eye look Product Line: Kevyn Aucoin - Eye Color - The Loose Shimmer ShadowProduct Size: 2.3g/0.08oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kevyn Aucoin The Loose Shimmer Shadow, Rose Quartz, .08 oz!
N Hollywood, CA
I had been looking for a shimmer that I can use on my 35+ crowd for a while, that wasn't obnoxious or over the top, and I definitely found it in this. I do have to lay down a base to help the product last longer, but I would do that with any shimmer anyway. This definitely does what I want it to do. As opposed to some of my other shimmers from other brands that I have, this one is not overly metallic, but can be layered over enough to give a very metallic finish. It's definitely buildable. Also makes a very nice cut crease.
Roanoke, VA
I love this product I use on inner corner, brow bone, or just a cut crease. It applies wonderful, even, and allows you to blend. 4 stars due to pricing but that comes with KA products.
North Bergen, NJ
Good product love to use it. Recommend it love shimmer shadow its great and love how my eyes look after
This eyeshadow is beautiful! It's so shimmery and gorgeous and easy to blend! I pop this on my lid, blend it out and put on falsies and it looks like I spent 20 mins on my eyes when I actually spent less than 5! Great for everyday!