BY KEVYN AUCOIN

Our liquid version of your favorite, pigment-rich lipstick will provide full, rich, long-lasting coverage as well as dramatic polish and shine. Won t feather or bleed. Contains jojoba oil and shea butter to soften and condition the lips as well as aloe vera to hydrate and sooth. see more...

• Has anyone tried this product? I'd love to know how 'glossy' it g...1 Answers
Maria A.
Maria A.
Review for: Reyna
This is such an amazing lipstick, I am a first time user and I feel very happy of my purshase. It is highly long lasting and you can be sure that does not matter what you do that night the lipstick will stay almost untouched. This product is a must have in your makeup bag this shade goes with multiple looks and it is absolutely stunning.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Charlotte , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Reyna
This is one of my favorites liquid lipsticks! The color range is so pretty and they really do stay on your lips all day! They aren't drying at all, almost like a satin lip. They don't dry down all the way which i kinda like. I highly recommend getting this lipstick!
Shinel S.
Shinel S.
Towson, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love anything by Kevyn and this is no exception. I'm a matte lip kinda gal, but when I'm feeling for that gloss this is what my hands reach for. Not too overly glossy.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Review for: Reyna
It has a smooth application, holds its colour but have to top up regularly and not moisturises lips.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Has anyone tried this product? I'd love to know how 'glossy' it goes on and how long it stays on for? Also, does it stain? Ty!