Kevyn Aucoin The Liquid Fountain Pen Lip Color uploaded by souhila s.

BY KEVYN AUCOIN

Hydraa ~ Soft Fuchsia Our Fountain Pen for the lips imparts a soft sheen to create the appearance of beautifully moisturized shiny lips with a hint of color. Longwearing, non sticky formula. A splendor of worldly color flows through our unique fountain pen applicator.  Wear alone or mingle with other lip colors for your own unique creation. see more...

lily p.
lily p.
This is a beautiful stain that is not too drying on the lips and looks amazing all day
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
This stuff is amazing! It's last like a stain should and looks natural. It's not too drying on the lips ether!
Choubaila M.
Choubaila M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
In my final part of Lipstick Week, I am dropping in a lipstick that is quite possibly one of the most hyped up and sold out lipsticks in the entire world. Of course I am talking about MAC Velvet Teddy lipstick, the infamous matte brown lip colour as worn by Kylie Jenner, owner of the worlds most controversial, most talked about plumped up lips. Clever makeup trickery or not, you cannot deny just how fantastic she looks and just how good Velvet Teddy looks on her.
I’m going to be honest with you all now. I bought this lipstick purely because of the hype and when it arrived, although it is a lovely nude brown toned lipstick, I don’t think it is very me. I bought Brave at the same time, and I haven’t stopped wearing it, yet Velvet Teddy has just sat there waiting to be reviewed. What I find with Velvet Teddy is that it is so matte and so brown that it has no depth or dimension and it just looks so flat on me. I think when I left the 1990s, I left for a reason! I’m so much more suited to a matte finish in any colour except nude-brown.
Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.
Zapopan
es un labial que se nota es de muy buena calidad al igual que el color se ve muy bonito y su diseño es lindo y novedoso
lina h.
lina h.
oh ,this good and perfect and nice look very nice  and simple and natural very nice nice very#beautiful#
Shayla L.
Shayla L.
Really awesome ! it lasts alll day and all night ! Does not dry your lips !