BY KEVYN AUCOIN

Satiny liquid foundation for a photo-ready face. Liquid foundation with a soft, airbrushed finish Provides medium coverage Soy-infused formula Ideal for normal to oily skin LQ 05 is a deep shade Suitable For:  Combination, Oily see more...

• Is it worth it?? And how about the colors? My skin color is kind of...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth the price?? 1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this?6 Answers
Josh T.
Josh T.
Honolulu, HI
Yaaaaaasss. I'm obsessed with anything Kevyn Aucoin. As soon as i heard about it, i had to grab my shade. The foundation glides on so smooth and even leaving the skin looking flawless. Has a buildable coverage, and a little goes a long way. Deffinently will be repurchasing.
Glenda E.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really love the creme foundation and this one too! The pigment is just amazing! A little goes a long way! It leaves your skin looking flawless and the color options are awesome! So many colors that it's easy to find your perfect match
Caitlyn R.
Caitlyn R.
Saugus, MA
This foundation is sooooo good!! It's full coverage but it's not cakey, it gives you that real skin finish. A little goes a long way as well so you really don't need to waste product. I would recommend this to anybody!!
Rebekah H.
Rebekah H.
Mandeville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful finish! Very natural and flawless. It's pricey, but I think totally worth it.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
This is full coverage and feels so light on the skin and I mean everyone wants that
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been loving this foundation! I purchases it a few months ago in a shade that was way too dark for me. Not that I am tan I have been mixing this in with my IT Cosmetics CC Cream and it looks amazing! The finish is a beautiful satin and it doesn't settle into my lines. The coverage is perfect and it really helps my cc cream last all day without getting greasy. I got this on Hautelook, but I would buy this at full price also because it is that good. In fact, everything I have tried from Kevyn Aucoin is amazing!!!!!
Mary F.
Mary F.
Benld, IL
Would u love to have that flawless look shown by models? This is one of the best full coverage, lightless, and wonderful on all skin type foundations. I highly recommend this for every women wanting to feel flawless and beautiful. ☺️
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
North Platte , NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing foundation! works well on any skin type as long as skin is prepped properly and lasts about 12-16 hours. I always set it with a translucent powder as well.
Princess N.
Princess N.
This foundation is incredible! It provides full coverage without clogging pores and is perfect for my oily skin complexion!
Monica D.
Monica D.
Springfield, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
For 40 dollars USD I wouldn't use this again but it's a good product I would give it to someone for a gift though.
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Lewisburg , KY
Where can I buy this?
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Querétaro
Is it worth it?? And how about the colors? My skin color is kind of yellow, does this work?
Raquel V.
Raquel V.
Gig Harbor, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this foundation worth the price??